Former NRL star James Maloney's career in the balance after positive cocaine test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
xT5LMzIK1AdZJ4cYW4.gif

It's hardly like he's playing at an elite level for his career to be in the balance anyway. He's playing in the French league which is on a par with park football.

Perspective time: this bloke always looked and sounded like a petty crim. A bit like Acko (David Field) in Two Hands, driving Pando (Bryan Brown) around in Acko’s prized Falcon.

Maloney even has the nasally voice (too much stuff up the nostrils?) to go with the image.

There is even a bit of a resemblance happening:
F6517574-8760-4264-9C97-EE5AC6BC5247.jpeg
2F0EED51-1740-4F43-88AB-5909E8033D4A.jpeg

Last edited:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up!
Are you telling me that Rugby League players allegedly use cocaine?

I'm shock and appalled.

The surprising thing to me is that he is pretty old and has a family.

Not a young single meathead like Munster and smith.

I hate drug testing in sport for anything other than performance enhancing. Test no one or everyone. Are all nrl execs being tested, what about the editor.

I get why some industries like trucking and mining need some regulation for safety on the job , but test bankers as when financial institutions go rogue we can blame a drug culture as that also wrecks innocent lives.

A lot of tests pick up drugs months after intake , how is that about safety.

From memory the nrl get cash from the govt to sign up for this invasive program which makes this waaay more about control than safety

Australia is so far behind the reasonable world with its unproven , unworking policies, i get this was in oooo laaa laaa frenchyville but give it up already.

Australia needs to grow up and maloney and co can have a line or smoke a doobie with the bankers he banks with and they share the same risk, health

Im sure some relic who chained smoked and drinks a case a week will tell me they have never touched drugs but the reality is, they are just classified differently to assist corporates and your conscience

obviously depends on the drug, big difference between weed and ice , i get that ,

I hate drug testing in sport for anything other than performance enhancing. Test no one or everyone. Are all nrl execs being tested, what about the editor.

I get why some industries like trucking and mining need some regulation for safety on the job , but test bankers as when financial institutions go rogue we can blame a drug culture as that also wrecks innocent lives.

A lot of tests pick up drugs months after intake , how is that about safety.

From memory the nrl get cash from the govt to sign up for this invasive program which makes this waaay more about control than safety

Australia is so far behind the reasonable world with its unproven , unworking policies, i get this was in oooo laaa laaa frenchyville but give it up already.

Australia needs to grow up and maloney and co can have a line or smoke a doobie with the bankers he banks with and they share the same risk, health

Im sure some relic who chained smoked and drinks a case a week will tell me they have never touched drugs but the reality is, they are just classified differently to assist corporates and your conscience

obviously depends on the drug, big difference between weed and ice , i get that ,

The players are the ones who need to grow up, if they want to partake in that garbage, don’t sign their 6 figure contract that prohibits them from doing so and they can do as they please

The players are the ones who need to grow up, if they want to partake in that garbage, don’t sign their 6 figure contract that prohibits them from doing so and they can do as they please
No doubt there is that point but
Apart from gov coin what does the NRL gain, endless poor publicity, inconsistent rulings that turn fans off, the soccer mum affect and unfortunately thats now a soccer dad issue with judgemental barry beng a new player

Why does the gov give money to sport organisations to include recreational drugs, other than the athletes making errors keeps them out of the news and gives them high profile targets victims to support there outdated policies

When does employment law outstrip natural law, the drug laws in canberra are at a different end of the scale surprisingly , so what laws determines the raider players and would it stand up if challenged. Genuine question

Currently vaccine mandates for employment are being challenged. Any different ?

But my post was mostly about consistency, so why dont we drug test every employee and breath test them if its for safety . Are you tested at work ?

So milford uncontracted currently goes overseas , takes drugs where local laws allow, some drugs stay in system for months, he comes home signs a contract and gets done. WTF is that

Last edited:
Calm down James I'm a bit worried about you ever since DCE's new deal was announced.
It's all going to be OK.
Breathe :)
thanks for checking in, its as they say unprecedented times, there is no textbook for such madness and proof we need to drug test officials and CEO,s,
most of us will be dead before his contract expires. read that he may play on again after the new contract that doesnt start until next decade or something.

AND Relaxxxxx......aaaah

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8