Forwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didn't watch the game from Sunday...by all reports it was your standard ambush over there
and you would hope our guys took note of the verbal and chest-beating from 'em for future-reference ( make the 8 tigpies, at least, before you start the braggin'!)

As for us, you don't panic or write anyone off after that arvo' , but I am concerned about the Gift contract issue affecting them all right now.

We can hardly pride ourselves on how tight the group is, and not expect it to matter when it's under threat.

I will say I agree with the sketchy form of Horo, esp his hands as I've noted previously... but he's not alone in that ( Lui is another).

Obviously Tooves' rates Hasson, AND Starling, at this stage and I'm content to go in this direction for now. ( A loss to the Sharks though and we start to question more deeply).

Hodges is the wildcard for me and should come into the mix at some stage, because of the new rules and direction the games' going.

How does Toovey rate them when every single prop that comes on the market is linked to us. We have chased Woods, bought a journeyman kiwi and chased a PNG unknown in the last few weeks.

He may rate them as our best option in the near term but logic says he knows we have problems in that area.

We '' chased '' Woods more last year, from what i gather. Any speculation this year was more to boost his bottom-line over there. ( Was ALWAYS staying).
As for Epi...he was basically a replacement in the squad for Richie. And the Mexico farce was just light relief in the end.
Just because WE talk it up, doesn't mean it's fact @susan.

Tooves is in the best position to judge right now and his preferences are clear.
They can and should at least start to change if we lose again, as I said.

We should have a little faith, sometimes.

The ONLY thing the Manly forwards have been guilty of in 2014 is lifting against the so called gun sides & dropping intensity against the teams we expect to dominate.
In the modern game the bottom team can pull the top teams pants down if the intensity is not there from the 1st minute & to wrestle back the momentum is super tough.
Come finals time they will again stand up & the best ppl to judge the Manly forwards is the opposition & EVERY opposition team raves about the physical ruthless Manly pack when it counts...maybe they know best.

Has anyone seen Tyson Andrews play this year, looking at his videos it looked like he may be a real aggressive interchange, big and tough, and a great boxer as well, was he player of the match in last years Macay cutters GF win? Apparently he had an injury in off season but i have heard he is a genuine option

Shnorky said:
Has anyone seen Tyson Andrews play this year, looking at his videos it looked like he may be a real aggressive interchange, big and tough, and a great boxer as well, was he player of the match in last years Macay cutters GF win? Apparently he had an injury in off season but i have heard he is a genuine option

I saw him play the first match, against the Canberra/Mounties, and we were flogged. He looks a little like Jake Turbojet, which confused me as to who was doing what. He was fiery, and got into a dust-up. He didn't look to have the skills of Turbojet, but he seemed willing.
Someone will have watched him a lot more than me and will have a more accurate appraisal.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6