Fox Commentators Conspiracy Theory

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

midsteyne

loyal forever
With Kent blaming us,the coaches and not the reffing system,I got to wondering about Fox and the NRL(Greenturd),is there a directive out for commentators to get on board Greenturds comments,one guy I know has come out on social media agreeing 100% with Kent,Greenturd and ive had discussions with this guy about the officials being inept at times.He has changed his tune somewhat.
I know we cant blame every loss on the refs and bunker but FMD something surely stinks.:soapbox::flogger:

They are probably all in on the rort by now.
I'm surprised Rothfield has stood against the grain but good on him for it.
The truth is out there but who is going to reveal it?
There goes a fair amount of the NRL's budget deficit.
Hush money costs !!

Didn't gburg recently say something along the lines of 'if you're publishing lies you wont be allowed into pressers?'

Maybe they're all scared now?

What's interesting is that during the regular season guys like Kent can unload a little more freely as the clubs control those rounds more. Greenturd himself said the NRL is in charge of the finals - neutral grounds, yada yada. So I think guys like Kent are more obliged to toe the line this time of the year.

Rothfield though I think doesn't rely on access the same way as Kent does so he can say what he wants.

We all agree the NRL runs the brand? Yes, Who pays for the NRL? Fox & Channel 9? If you invested the money they do, they need to protect the investment.

This in my opinion is that all the rhetoric is a directive to make us all believe that the game is great, their doing the best job ever, and the game is led by outstanding minds and the administration of the game is the best ever.

This is total BS. The game is in trouble. Why have a press conference in the first place if people need to be scripted in what to say in the first place. Do we not have freedom of speech? Why on gods earth are we not permitted to question officialdom when we require EXPLAINATIONS! Did Trent ever call the refs cheats, or abuse them, No he asked for the officials to go in the dressing room and explain to the players the decisions they made. All we get is a coach fined $20K for being honest and asking questions, what would have Toovey been fined for the "needs to be an investigation" rant.

What does it say when my kids (26,22 & 8) all supporting other clubs sorry to say, all question the worth of going to games because they no longer see value in going to games when the basic question of fairness is gone from the game. My 8 year daughter told me stop watching games because I got too upset with what was happening. She would cuddle me as say "its just a game Daddy", next week will be better. But is it?

The game has serious issues, it's not two coaches at a press conference, why is now all about protecting or stemming the number of refs leaving the game?

Trent's pressers next year:

tumblr_inline_niwm5zKSLU1syeoau.gif

Actually seeing as Kent said coaches do not have to answer questions that they don't want to.....Trent should be more like this:

easter-island.jpg

I bet it wouldn't take long for Kent and the others to start complaining.

So what was the TV deal worth? $1.8 Billion for 5 years?

How I think it should be broken up;
  • $100 Million to each club with $20 million salary cap (set for 5 years)
  • $100 Million for NRL Administration including; CEO elected by and answerable to the clubs
  • $100 Million for Junior development
Improvements;
  • Suburban grounds should be the focus at all times with only Preliminary and Grand Finals played at ANZ Stadium
  • Match Officials (where do you start here?) The bunker, pocket ref etc - major overall needed

If Todd can't see the stadium policy as a complete failure then the game is dead.

Suburban grounds are the life blood of be game.

A 15,000k crowd looks horrible at Allianz but amazing at brookvale and that game would have been a sellout at brookvale as well as giving true advantage to the highest team

Yeh being denied a home final really is so un rugby league!! Ffs it is un sportsmanlike and un australian, this highlights again how little the current nuffies running things understand this great game and its heritage. How many more inept decisions do we have to endure? How many more can the game survive? before fans like you and me get fed up and walk away.

Get rid of greenberg already, the guy is a stain that is destroying the game and saddest part is he really doesnt get it. Any single part of it.

Random side note to my rant above, anyone notice how many times someone slipped over during games in the finals series so far? Costly too, no doubt caused a number of tries to go begging... super stadia my ass

They all have one thing in common. They all have some level of influence from News Limited. They don't need ownership, they make more money now than before.
No financial debt anymore..

With Kent blaming us,the coaches and not the reffing system,I got to wondering about Fox and the NRL(Greenturd),is there a directive out for commentators to get on board Greenturds comments,one guy I know has come out on social media agreeing 100% with Kent,Greenturd and ive had discussions with this guy about the officials being inept at times.He has changed his tune somewhat.
I know we cant blame every loss on the refs and bunker but FMD something surely stinks.:soapbox::flogger:

I think you are spot on

Its does not surprise the likes of fox and triple m are supporting useless greenberg. The reality is fox and triple m and nrl major prority given the money paid for tv rights. Crowds and fans dont matter now it became fairly evident yesterday. I see now why everyone now going to swans game they care.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8