Fozzy Out!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not that we have gone too well against the so-called easier clubs, but I have a gut feeling he is being saved for the Ponys.

I really wish Toovs would whack killer in the 5/8th role while Foz is out. I would be alot more confident then. Liam does seem to have a good kicking game and tackles well though. I don't think he's much of a ball player though.

Stevo said:
I really wish Toovs would whack killer in the 5/8th role while Foz is out. I would be alot more confident then. Liam does seem to have a good kicking game and tackles well though. I don't think he's much of a ball player though.

Are you serious with regards to moving Lyon???

No reason not to be serious

I am happy either way. If Lyon does go there, we have a top 5/8 as shown by him in our run to the 08 Premiership where he played a crucial role in the 6, and it allows Whare a run in his favoured centre spot

I whear the reason fare is not getting a run is that he might be heading off but someone has to go i guess

1947 said:
Stevo said:

Why not? We won a premiership with him playing 6.

Whare Would add more to the team than L foran in my opinion.

List your reasons why this would be a bad idea.

Stevo said:
1947 said:
Stevo said:

Why not? We won a premiership with him playing 6.

Whare Would add more to the team than L foran in my opinion.

List your reasons why this would be a bad idea.

Lyon is the best centre in the game.

And also the second best 5/8 we have.

As i said before. Whare brings more stability to the game because Daly is being isolated without K Foran on the field and L Foran isn't up to taking up the slack. IMO

Discuss

Stevo said:

As i said before. Whare brings more stability to the game because Daly is being isolated without K Foran on the field and L Foran isn't up to taking up the slack. IMO

Discuss

I do not see the point of moving the best centre in the NRL to be the 2nd best 5/8 for the club.That makes no sense to me.

But I get your point that Lyon can play 5/8 and I have never disputed that.

1947 said:
Stevo said:

Discuss

I do not see the point of moving the best centre in the NRL to be the 2nd best 5/8 for the club.That makes no sense to me.

But I get your point that Lyon can play 5/8 and I have never disputed that.

Or even worse put him on the wing. Again.

Give Liam more game time in 1st grade and he will only get better... He's got passion and was in everything last week. I want someone who is committed like him!!

bennyeagle said:
I cannot wait for this

01.Brett Stewart
02.Jorge Tafua
03.Steve Matai
04.Jamie Lyon
05.Dvid Williams
06.Kieran Foran
07.Daly Cherry-Evans
08.Jason King
09.Matt Ballin
10.Brent Kite
11.Anthony Watmough
12.Tony Williams
13.Glenn Stewart

14.Jamie Buhrer
15.Joe Galavou
16.George Rose
17.Darcy Lussick

That is the best team in the comp by far. And would be so daunting to face.

Awesome side if it ever gets to play together .

If this is our side running into the semi's then look out the rest

Stevo said:

Discuss
Worth a try if Gift was still out but with him back his combination with Killer can take presure off DCE and just use Liam for his defence and left foot kicking game.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6