Friday Night Blockbuster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about all these Qld Fri night blockbusters we will get.
Rd23 Broncos vs Eels
Rd24 Broncos vs Panthers
Rd 25 Broncos vs Knights
Rd 26 Broncos vs Bulldogs

Noooo there's no way this compettion is rigged to favour certain teams.

mickqld said:
Rd23 Broncos vs Eels
Rd24 Broncos vs Panthers
Rd 25 Broncos vs Knights

You've just highlighted why I hate them. It's not a 16 team comp according to Nine, Qld. It's the bongos vs 15 clubs. Damn those ridiculous ponies.

I can't believe Ch Nein ****ed up so badly not putting Broncos vs Dragons on this Fri night. Ohh well 2nd best by putting it on Sunday arvo instead. Must be the only ****ing Qld team in existence apparently.

bones said:
Can't wait for this Friday night's clash of the century on free to air TV between the 15th placed Tigers, and the 16th placed Eels. It just doesn't get any better than that.
I think the Eels will win. Won't be watching, though.

Hopefully the Storm v Souths game is the 7:30 game and the battle of the wooden spooners is the 9:30 game.

Yeah Bones but with no Ingles, Sutton, Reynolds, the edge has gone off that one as well. So they may as well put the Ponies on first, you know they are looking for an excuse.

If Sutton's injury turns out to be bad, I'd find it hard to consider them genuine contenders.

They were pretty ordinary last night.

Any word on GI. The mail was pretty strong last night that he'd play, but then I hear today that he didn't fly down. Would he fly down on a different flight?? or is it safe to say he's not playing?
Try to decide whether to back them with 9.5 start...

Clint said:
Any word on GI. The mail was pretty strong last night that he'd play, but then I hear today that he didn't fly down. Would he fly down on a different flight?? or is it safe to say he's not playing?
Try to decide whether to back them with 9.5 start...
This game is tough enough where GI would decide the line bet imo.
A few times have pictured the Burgess boys engaging Finch & giving him enough nightmares to keep Souths in there but Melbourne....in Melbourne....in form, starting to think Melbourne halftime/ fulltime double into the Hayne charged Eels against those hapless Tigers who have a shocking recprd without Farah.

niccipops said:
mickqld said:
Rd23 Broncos vs Eels
Rd24 Broncos vs Panthers
Rd 25 Broncos vs Knights

You've just highlighted why I hate them. It's not a 16 team comp according to Nine, Qld. It's the bongos vs 15 clubs. Damn those ridiculous ponies.

I actually feel sorry for them. They have stated time and time again that they prefer Sunday afternoon footy, but the bloody NRL won't give them a break. No wonder they're struggling! ;)

Do you reckon that is why they moved the GF to a night game, because the donkeys have forgotten what it is like to play daytime footie

MissKate said:
Do you reckon that is why they moved the GF to a night game, because the donkeys have forgotten what it is like to play daytime footie

Maybe. But they seem to have forgotten how to play altogether. Imagine if we got as many Sunday afternoon games at Brookie as they get Friday night games during the year.

There are 10 interested parties in the outcome of tonights battle of the titans......our Last Fan Standing comp is picking the winner of the Eels v Tigers game.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8