Friday Night V Parra - who us going?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Zep link said:
this is an old account, 13 when i opened it, so it explains the name. but my msn is [email protected]

also i just realised that my mother is going in for her operation friday, so not the best time, but any other week you want to do that sort of trip, by all means... Melbourne v Manly is coming up also. even Manly v Titans in the second last game... and the home semi, so many times!. using my Car (corolla) averaging about 450kms per tank, at 50$ (probably more) a tank. 3 tanks down, 3 back. 150$ each on petrol... get a third person in that is $100, 4- $75..

just checked google maps and it says Gold Coast to Brookvale is 856Km

lock it in eddie
im gonna be there Friday nite :)

fly into sydney at 9pm tonight
its gonna be a great nite at brookie

The Bradzas will be there on the seats in front of the hill once we extract ourselves from the city office confines.

It looks like that subtle humour has gone over a few hids Mata.

I've heard that the Pope might be coming as well - since Jesus played 5/8 back in the 70's and all, Bozo to centre etc........

Bradza link said:
The Bradzas will be there on the seats in front of the hill once we extract ourselves from the city office confines.

It looks like that subtle humour has gone over a few hids Mata.

I've heard that the Pope might be coming as well - since Jesus played 5/8 back in the 70's and all, Bozo to centre etc........
yeah jesus was just warming the number 6 jersey for god who finnally arrived in 1986 :)

Amen brother!

I saw the Cliffster a couple of weeks ago down at Curly watching his daughter play soccer. She was playing the match before my niece. Cliffy was there in his skins (got to protect those old muscles)and was heading off to play for Narraweena in A grade later that day at the ripe old age of 48. I heard later that he went off early after pulling a muscle or damaging ribs making a tackle!
What a legend..............

My brother and I are driving up with our respective ladies. Can't wait to flog the Eels scum.

We've also got our cousin and her husband to come along!

I'm coming up for the 3 grades from Wollongong!!! will leave here at 1.30pm!! very weird time to go!!

got a seat in the stand but will walk up the back of the hill to chat with guys like kirk, ben, the other darren, big shane

and maybe theo mmm  8)

Darren link said:
I'm coming up for the 3 grades from Wollongong!!! will leave here at 1.30pm!! very weird time to go!!

got a seat in the stand but will walk up the back of the hill to chat with guys like kirk, ben, the other darren, big shane

and maybe theo mmm  8)

Darren what part of the Gong are you from ? mate i'm from the gong also

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4