Full Team List for 2016,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1- Stuart
2- Taufua
3- Lyon
4- Matai
5- T trbojevic
6- Walker
7- cherry Evans
8- J Trbojevic
9- koroisau
10- Myles
11- tapou
12- brown
13- matao

14- parcell
15- lussick
16- Lawrence
17- knight

18- symonds
19- hiku
20- starling

This team is subject to buhrer
Being offloaded and the walker arrival speculation

Otherwise Buhrer to 13 and hiku to 6

If the Dylan Walker Jamie Buhur rumour is true.

1) B. Stewart
2) J.Taufua
3) J.Lyon
4) S. Matai
5)T.Trbojevic
6) D.Walker
7) DCE
8) M.Tapau
9) A. Koroisau
10) N.Myles
11) J.Trbojevic
12) B. Lawrence
13) L. Brown

14) M. Parcell
15) P. Hiku
16) F. Mateo
17) D. Lussick

What don't you like nick robe 1998?

What don't you like nick robe 1998?
the forward pack, i have myles and J Trbojevix as front row, and tapau at 13. B lawrence isnt in my starting 17 and brown is 12 if no buhrer, (mateo 11). Thats just my opinion tho. and we all have our own theories and plans in regards to what 2016 will be.

I honestly don't understand all these people that are dropping Hiku if Walker comes in. He is an easy pick for the NZ test side (the current world champs). He will not be passed over for Tom or Jorge. Tom can / probably needs another year in U20's to work on his defence. After watching Hiku play 5/8 i can actually see Walker going to wing and Hiku playing 5/8.

I honestly don't understand all these people that are dropping Hiku if Walker comes in. He is an easy pick for the NZ test side (the current world champs). He will not be passed over for Tom or Jorge. Tom can / probably needs another year in U20's to work on his defence. After watching Hiku play 5/8 i can actually see Walker going to wing and Hiku playing 5/8.

You don't pay 500k for a winger

If we get Walker then I think Hiku is the odd man out in the backline.
Some are saying to give Tom T another year in the 20's to work on his defense but I think his defense on the wing(especially just reading when to come in) is just as good if not better than Hiku.

Tommy T can do another year in 20's or NSW Cup. He only has to wait till 2017 for his opening, highly unlikley we'll have Killer and Skivvy going around past next year.

Tommy T can do another year in 20's or NSW Cup. He only has to wait till 2017 for his opening, highly unlikley we'll have Killer and Skivvy going around past next year.
Tommy T has shown us last year that he is capable of mixing it with the big boys at NRL level and will be a waste in the under 20's next year IMO
We have a new coach in 2016 and the trails will sort out our top 17.
Tommy Turbo has too much class to sit on the grass when our top team runs out on the field

Capable, yes. Demonstrably better than Hiku or Taufua at this stage?? I don't believe so, I'll take the superior experience of the two wing incumbents at the moment. Hiku had some defensive issues, but I saw the same mistakes being made by TT as well. No doubt Tommy will be a star, but no harm in him biding his time.

He's only one injury away from getting a game anyway, and given the age and infirmity of some of our older backline stars then that is almost a given at some stage next season. I expect he'll get plenty of opportunities next season.

Capable, yes. Demonstrably better than Hiku or Taufua at this stage?? I don't believe so, I'll take the superior experience of the two wing incumbents at the moment. Hiku had some defensive issues, but I saw the same mistakes being made by TT as well. No doubt Tommy will be a star, but no harm in him biding his time.

He's only one injury away from getting a game anyway, and given the age and infirmity of some of our older backline stars then that is almost a given at some stage next season. I expect he'll get plenty of opportunities next season.
If we have this backline Turbo would fit in
Snake
Taufua
Matai
Killer
Turbo
Hiku
DCE
What backline do you expect to see ?

The whole preceeding argument was based on the presumption that Walker was coming next season. Of course if he doesn't then yes Turbo makes the 17.

The Cowgirls had two players between 8 -17 that were under 100kg. If we played Leary, Brown, Parcell, Koroisau and Buhrer in the same team we would have 5 players under 100kg. Personally, Buhrer is the best of that lot.

If we WERE to lose both Buhrer and Hiku, but pick up Walker, I'd go with the below:

01 . Brett Stewart
02 . Jorge Taufua
03 . Steve Matai
04 . Dylan Walker
05 . Tom Trbojevic
06. Jamie Lyon
07 . Daly Cherry-Evans
08 . Jake Trbojevic
09 . Matt Parcell
10 . Nate Myles
11 . Feleti Meteo
12 . Tom Symonds
13 . Marty Taupau

14 . Liam Knight
15 . Darcy Lussick
16 . Brenton Lawrence
17 . Lewis Brown

So far our only options at 5/8th are makeshift ones, which is a bit concerning. This might be our Achilles heel next season. Apart from that we seem pretty strong in most other areas.

Api hasn't come here to play in the NSW cup.......
Still don't like Mateo and Symonds in run on team.....
Are they being shopped around? Hard to keep up with all the Manly mail.

With Myles, J Turbo and Taupau in the 13, I think we can afford to have two more creative back rowers in the side, so Mateo and Symonds works for me. Having said that, Brown and Korisau on the bench means we have two smaller, more creative players there as well...it'll be about finding the balance. With two decent props on the bench in say, Lussick and Lawrence, we'll have plenty of firepower.

Api hasn't come here to play in the NSW cup.......
Still don't like Mateo and Symonds in run on team.....
Are they being shopped around? Hard to keep up with all the Manly mail.

If you have recently been signed ( and your names not Ballin) you are safe, if you haven't you are in danger!!

It's the new way ( apparently).

As it stands at the moment. My team for 2016 although probably forgot some one.

1.Brett Stewart
2.Jorge Tafua
3.Jamie Lyon
4.Steve Matai
5.Peter Hiku
6.Dylan Walker
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Jake Trbojevic
9.Apisai Koroisau
10.Nate Myles
11.Jamie Buhrer
12.Feleti Mateo