FULTON ON LUSSICK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He has represented City origin last year and I also believe he has the ability for more rep honours

Love how everyone just castrates the kid before he even laces on boot for his second stint.

Seriously, if anyone ever calls me pessimistic again, I'll just refer to this thread, along with the one on Lewis Brown, Nate Myles & Apisai Koroisau where they are apparently all rubbish.

Jeez.

Love how everyone just castrates the kid before he even laces on boot for his second stint.

Seriously, if anyone ever calls me pessimistic again, I'll just refer to this thread, along with the one on Lewis Brown, Nate Myles & Apisai Koroisau where they are apparently all rubbish.

Jeez.
We ALL live in glass houses that's for sure and we also all Love our Sea eagles to the point where we all get our feathers ruffled up

He is 26 and played 77 games.

What you see is what you get, 80m 2 penalties and 5-10 games a year suspended.

You can never have enough props but 450K per year is way overs

Jeez.
Don't look at me I'm a believer...we will get his head straight and he will dominate next year.

Lussick will play rep footy within 12-24 months

That's interesting Ryan. I hope you're right.

He'll need to dial down the d***head factor.

He can learn from Skivvy. He picks his moment. He doesn't try and do a "Tyrrell" with every tackle.

Where did you get the $450k a year figure??

I have read we are matching the Parra deal and that is what was reported for Parra.

Obviously any players actual salary is hard to determine but usually what is reported is ball park accurate.

Have been hearing for a couple of weeks now we are going to announce 2 more big name forward signings. Can't help but think Lussick is not a big name and we don't have much more room in our 25 if these 2 rumoured signings come to fruition (Moa/Bird maybe). Fingers crossed no announcement on him means no to signing him.

His current deal is $450000 I doubt he will be getting offered half of that at the moment.

Looks like Sao is going but would you rather have Lussick or possibly both Sao and Lui together for the same price?
Could same the same for any good two young forwards for $225,000 each or Lussick for $450,000......if that figure is correct?

He should always have a place here if nothing else because of his role in this

So he cops a slight elbow and wants to stand over someone who's a foot smaller. Would he have done the same if it was Proctor or Blair?
Yes, he lit the fuse but wasn't really up for the fireworks.

Looks like Sao is going but would you rather have Lussick or possibly both Sao and Lui together for the same price?
Could same the same for any good two young forwards for $225,000 each or Lussick for $450,000......if that figure is correct?

Soggy and Lui.
Where is Sao off to?

I have read we are matching the Parra deal and that is what was reported for Parra.

Obviously any players actual salary is hard to determine but usually what is reported is ball park accurate.
Maybe matching Parra's new offer?? No way we've payed 450k a year for Lussick.
300k tops for mine.

I think I read somewhere that Lussick was going to be on $300,000...which I thought was about fair.

Get the feeling that the Manly squad for 2016 may be a lot different to this years. Don't think Bozo wants a long term fix, rather clubs need to show to fans and sponsors they they are already competitive in the NRL.
We could field a completely different pack to the one we have now if rumours are correct. Eg Myles, Api, Moa? Brown, Lawrence, Buhrer, Lussick. None of them are playing in the team now for the maroon and white.
However the NSW cup side is not going too hot and thus a big question is what reserves do you keep and this has much to do with finance, length of contracts as well as keeping our good juniors.
Think the next few weeks will see things look clearer and perhaps a few surprise?
Any tips?

We need to keep Sao he is only 22 and is already showing good signs.. Imagine the player he could be at 26 ( darcy age ). I think he will be better than him. To be honest I'm a little cynical on lussicks signing.. Especially if his tag is 450k

We need to keep Sao he is only 22 and is already showing good signs.. Imagine the player he could be at 26 ( darcy age ). I think he will be better than him. To be honest I'm a little cynical on lussicks signing.. Especially if his tag is 450k
He is better than him now !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7