Funny pictures

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just thinking that over the years and especially as we have got smarter with technology ( well some anyway)that there has been some priceless funny pictures posted that are hidden in threads.

Our very own Jethro and game day threads have the famous pizzing on the opposition and refs that are just perfect to send to the opposition numbnuts.

Recently there has been some great ones showing what a tool king Gutho was and how Turbo owns him and giving him a bottle.Cam smith has some howlers, souffs are hilarious and Trent pictures that have been put up are just plain bloody funny.

The turbo belly ache shot gun was a classic and there are many others that just put the boot into opposition in a clever way

There must be hundreds over the years that are just great ammunition to throw at Mighty Manly Waringah non believers
Sam Burgess has copped a hiding likewise,studs up Billy and an assortment of others

I for one are a serial pest when manly wins and piong them out with delight with the caption- Guess what,we hate you too.

I guess my question is-
Could we have a site /thread that they can all be stored for prosperity to find and shoot out as rapid fire to the football idiots of the world.

After all that,I hope there isn't already one somewhere or an easy way to find them that I don't know about

Go manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8