Future captain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I always thought Foz would be captain and will one day be coach. DCE is great though and I think he would also make a greaf captain, so maybe the co-captain idea is the way to go.

Matai, as the Refs talk to him more often than with anyone, anyway:p

Co Captain with Fa'awesome would make for interesting Sportears chat :D

Why is everyone split between DCE and Foran, one is captain material right now the other reminds me of Michael Clarke.

Michael Clarke will eventually be a good captain starting from this series onwards but still has a way to go. The senior players in the past did not respect him due to his attitude and it is the same with DCE.

Clarke and DCE both require the senior players to leave before they are ready to take over which is basically what Clarke has now.

PS
(Clarke's come back line to a tail-ender(who is well aware that it is standard practice to bounce tailenders) lacked any witty comedic value it was a piss poor effort)

Technical Coach said:
PS
(Clarke's come back line to a tail-ender(who is well aware that it is standard practice to bounce tailenders) lacked any witty comedic value it was a piss poor effort)

I don't know why Anderson didn't reply "Well look out when you're batting - I'm giving you a broken jaw!"

- except maybe he understands the world of stump mic's...and comedic value.

I don't understand how sledging gets so out of hand. My response would be to steal a line from Resovoir Dogs : Are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite?
If they don't bite then you just say go away little doggie. It really gets to them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2