Future thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Andyvb88

Reserve Grader
I think keppie is a definite keeper and future leader of the squad. I had high hopes for waddell JetSki and Paseka but all have been average. I would like keppie and Boyle on the bench. I also heard that adam Elliot is considering leaving the dogs. Perfect replacement for joel Thompson

Definitely Keppie and Waddell. I believe Waddell is off contract... I'd be putting him in Thommo's position. He is as good as Adam Elliott so I wouldn't be throwing money at him unless he's cheap. Gosiewski definitely looks weak but understandable after back surgery (trust me I know ) he will come good and Haumole looks a keeper too.

Thoughts ... statements from the media about our lack of depth are way off the mark ... as far as the forwards go at least ... the backs on the other hand have the talent ... but the youngsters are one or two years away from hatching ...

Our problem won't be do we have the forwards .. it will be keeping them .. I wouldn't be spending any money looking for a replacement for Thommo ...

Props ..

AFB ... top shelf
Marty .. Top shelf
Keppie ... will be top shelf
Boyle ... plenty of improvement
Paseka ... plenty of improvement
Zac Saddler ... tonne of potential
Sipley ... a favourite of some ...
Fainu's brother ... in the background

backrow ..

Jake .. a legend
Siro ... top drawer
Guacomole ... potential unlimited
Waddell ... effort player
GoJetSki ... a goer ..
Tom Turbo ...maybe the best ever ..

Probably missed a couple ... but my thoughts are are forward stocks are just fine and dandy ...

Development of existing players, retention and careful recruitment are key. Development has been made more difficult for young players due to COVID this year. But clubs that don’t get the balance right suffer serious decline and or on going failure. We need to develop some more depth and young stars in our backs when possible. The introduction of another franchise will mean they will be targeting young stars so retention won’t be easy. In Des I trust.

It’s hard to predict what I will be thinking in the future, but thanks for asking and I will get back to you in the future when I know what it was I was thinking about back...I mean forward...then.

The 6 + plus 2 contract with DCE will be telling. If there is some wriggle room at the extension point , it could be handy toward future planning.

If next year is year 6 , his form will be interesting to watch based on the contract terms for auto KAching or not.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8