• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RLW Mole reporting today, " hopes are fading for him to play in 2017", very very sad if true
It's starting to feel like we are going to be a million dollars short of using our salary cap before a ball is even kicked off next season.
Let's hope some of the young blokes stand tall, I thought Parker looked willing.

Don't blame the Knights doing this at all. There is a point where you need to draw the line, and winning one game per season isn't exactly going to get you anywhere! Gagai will probably stay with Newcastle, he is a very good player. Gagai, Buhrer, Hodskinson and Jarrod Mullen will be the players to rebuild the club.
Mullen is an injury plagued myth who has not repaid the Knights faith with results on the field over a sustained period but sucked up lots of cap after his 1 or 2 origin appearances

It's starting to feel like we are going to be a million dollars short of using our salary cap before a ball is even kicked off next season.

Think of the positives - the NRL grant stays the same, so that's $1m into the Penns' pockets. If I was cynical I might think that was the plan all along.

Think of the positives - the NRL grant stays the same, so that's $1m into the Penns' pockets. If I was cynical I might think that was the plan all along.

Incorrect, players are paid direct by the NRL ( as far as the salary cap goes) , any underspend does not go to the owners.

Parker is quite tall. Lane is very tall.
Parker....Lane...vehicular humour at it's best.

I'm not sure why you'd be driven to such lengths though SER8; however, this forum has an engine all of it's own that really does take us posters on a journey of merriment and substance abuse.

Anyhoo, don't let me stall your momentum, I'll mosey down the highway and hitch a ride downtown. Alternator, I coupe jump start my stand-up comedy career and regale the guys and gals at the local retirement home with my witty repartee.

Parker....Lane...vehicular humour at it's best.

I'm not sure why you'd be driven to such lengths though SER8; however, this forum has an engine all of it's own that really does take us posters on a journey of merriment and substance abuse.

Anyhoo, don't let me stall your momentum, I'll mosey down the highway and hitch a ride downtown. Alternator, I coupe jump start my stand-up comedy career and regale the guys and gals at the local retirement home with my witty repartee.
Ahh the off-season....where intelligence, patience and coherence dies an inglorious death and FARTTs, YARTs and upsetting the apple carts reign supreme.

He'll go to the donkeys or the slime for 100k with the line that he took a pay cut because he really wants to play there or some such Bull*****t and greenturd will announce how great it is.....

Ahh the off-season....where intelligence, patience and coherence dies an inglorious death and FARTTs, YARTs and upsetting the apple carts reign supreme.
Not sure what is driving your agenda?
The off-season is usually the most interesting, during the season everyone is just talking about footy games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8