Gallop. What does he offer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gallop, huh, what is he good for?
absolutely nothing

Rex said:
. . . his heartless, soulless, lawyer stance on every issue.

Gallop's stance of repeatedly looking for fights with clubs is born of his training in adversarial courtroom battles, and that's where he belongs.

Rex I seriously doubt he has ever seen the inside of a courtroom. He is more the corporate type lawyer who spent his time with a magnifying glass poring over the fine print in contracts, takeover deals, and tax loopholes.

Please don't fall into the trap of tarring all with the same brush. Surely there's gotta be some lawyer somewhere with a bit of heart & passion? Nelson Mandela was even a convicted terrorist!! :)

Hey Mark from Brisbane how are you.. ;)
I just wondering why you wouldnt want ex players running the game ?? Quayle & Arko(called him Authurson :p )both ex players did a better job than this ex crickter will ever hope to achieve

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Rex said:
. . . his heartless, soulless, lawyer stance on every issue.

Gallop's stance of repeatedly looking for fights with clubs is born of his training in adversarial courtroom battles, and that's where he belongs.

Rex I seriously doubt he has ever seen the inside of a courtroom. He is more the corporate type lawyer who spent his time with a magnifying glass poring over the fine print in contracts, takeover deals, and tax loopholes.

Please don't fall into the trap of tarring all with the same brush. Surely there's gotta be some lawyer somewhere with a bit of heart & passion? Nelson Mandela was even a convicted terrorist!! :)

lol SER8. I know you have a warm and fuzzy lawyer stance.

New Uni course? Gallop Logic 101

Terrorists have passion
Fans have passion
Therefore all fans are terrorists.
QED

Fans hate Gallop
Cheats hate Gallop
Therefore all fans are cheats
QED

Snake drank
Gallop drank and disgraced himself
Therefore Snake disgraced himself
QED

Carney drove intoxicated
Snake didn't drive intoxicated
Therefore Carney didn't drive intoxicated
QED

suzie said:
Gallop should take over from Scott Penn.

Then you would have a complete f*ckwit leading a club full of complete f&ckwits.... :D

Eat a big fat 8==o manly...

the only thing you're gonna win is the sook contest this year....

wwaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa

Quality.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7