Game chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im glad you boys aren't lumbered with the delay. I was punching the pillows on the couch at the end of the first half. How Matai doesn't get a penalty when he's obstructed at one end and concedes one for obstruction at the other end when he's doing nothing of the sort is beyond me. Further proof that referees ref teams and players rather than the game itself.

Im watching the game delayed on nine but ive had a look at the score lol. GO MANLY HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Im glad you boys aren't lumbered with the delay. I was punching the pillows on the couch at the end of the first half. How Matai doesn't get a penalty when he's obstructed at one end and concedes one for obstruction at the other end when he's doing nothing of the sort is beyond me. Further proof that referees ref teams and players rather than the game itself.

You've jinxed me. Stream frozen :s

Well we've got this game wrapped up, no try to Broncs ha ha, our first 50-50 call for us. Anyway switching to channel 9 now. Nice win Manly. 40-10 nice for our points differential. Hope the team doesn't rest on their laurels though, 1st half was horrific. Wonder what we will be like in rd26 with the Broncos getting some or all their stars back. Also bravo on the Manly fans fortunate enough to be able to get to Suncorp, they sound very active and vocal!

Damb im loving DCE tonight. He is building very bloody nicely. Also Snake looks great!!!

Holy crap Foran kicks to Snake and offload one handed to DCE BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

torana355 said:
Damb im loving DCE tonight. He is building very bloody nicely. Also Snake looks great!!!

Holy crap Foran kicks to Snake and offload one handed to DCE BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

I agree,he is building very nicely,doesnt overplay his hand and im starting to like him more and more each game he plays.

As Phil Gould said (actually, I said it first and somehow the boofhead heard me through the TV screen and repeated it on air), that first try will do DCE the world of good. He's threatened it throughout the season but taken wrong options here and there. That was perfect. His second try, from the Stewart catch and pass, was remarkable.
Brett Stewart is a freakish talent. He can do things on a rugby league field I've never seen any other player do - and that try reminded me of some of the amazing touches he's had over his career. Great to see him looking so comfortable running out there tonight.
Origin selectors take note: can Josh Dugan do that? Can anybody else who's ever played the game do that?

It was good to see Killer doing the goal kicking duties tonight. That certainly would have taken some pressure off of DCE and allow him to concentrate more on his game.

Jethro said:
It was good to see Killer doing the goal kicking duties tonight. That certainly would have taken some pressure off of DCE and allow him to concentrate more on his game.
HEAR HEAR!
Im glad to see the kicking duties go to Lyon finally.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6