GAME DAY - Auckland Nines 2016 February 6 -7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Matt Parcell continues to impress....Tom Turbo has centre written all over him and has the build, pace and skill to match. He will be wasted on the wing imo, however he may have to spend some time there this year. He will be awesome anywhere he plays, perhaps 5/8 another option if we have injuries. What a rare talent

Manly play 1/4 final 4 at 1:30 against top placed from PIha group most likely the sharks at this stage

Matt Parcell continues to impress....Tom Turbo has centre written all over him and has the build, pace and skill to match. He will be wasted on the wing imo, however he may have to spend some time there this year. He will be awesome anywhere he plays, perhaps 5/8 another option if we have injuries. What a rare talent
Would prefer he be fullback - gives him greater ability to chime in on the backline at his discretion, pace like that can't be shackled to one side of the field

Poor Hodges :( The guy busts his gut every time he's on the field. I hope this doesn't spell the end for him. Coming back from ACL's are difficult at the best of times.

Also hope Buhrer recovers quickly. He's young still. Depending on the damage, I've seen guys play relatively quickly after a broken jaw.

Can we just call mercy, and hand The Sharks the next game. I want no more damned injuries to our boys !!

Would prefer he be fullback - gives him greater ability to chime in on the backline at his discretion, pace like that can't be shackled to one side of the field
I am talking about this year, obviously snake is fullback while ever he is in Manly colours.

I agree, he is definitely going to be a super fullback once he is given the opportunity. Would not be surprised if we grant snake a release at the end of the year, we can't hold this kid back

I hate this f...... nines comp with injuries and crap . We still have to get through 2 trial matches i think . Im not just saying manly cop injuries they all do but f... its frustrating.

I think we are a chance against any team even though we have won ugly in our wins but we have scrambled well and with Parcell and Tommy we can win our quarter final

I hate this f...... nines comp with injuries and crap . We still have to get through 2 trial matches i think . Im not just saying manly cop injuries they all do but f... its frustrating.
Its football, no good wrapping every player up in cotton wool. Injuries are part of the game, can get season ending injuries at training. Cordner example could be out for 6 months with torn pec during a training drill. Its a good chance for a lot of these players to get out there and show what they can do and to build new combinations. Plus they probably want to be out there playing having a bit of fun. Its still a competition with 500k up for grabs

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10