Game day chat Manly v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
let me make this clear - nobody in the media will care that we did it without our regular halves.  Lyon will be out until around the finals.  We still destroyed Parracrappa.  The commentators had no choice but to give us props. 

LET'S GO MANLY

It's concerning that Lyon will be missing.  We've not missed King and Ox can retire for mine but Lyon will be missed badly.  The twenties went very well.  Defended stoutly and learnt from the debacle down at shark park.  So there might be some talent to come on soon.  Parra were rubbish tonight and had absolutely nuthin except a couple of go forwards who were well contained.  Hayne was ****e.  Anyway the worry is for next week and I'll enjoy tonight.     

agree kiwi. We looked flat and lack lustre for a fair while in that game without orford. If it were not for the class of menzies and the Stewart brothers. Orford was missed if you ask me

DSM5 link said:
It's concerning that Lyon will be missing.  We've not missed King and Ox can retire for mine but Lyon will be missed badly.  The twenties went very well.  Defended stoutly and learnt from the debacle down at shark park.  So there might be some talent to come on soon.  Parra were rubbish tonight and had absolutely nuthin except a couple of go forwards who were well contained.  Hayne was S**te.  Anyway the worry is for next week and I'll enjoy tonight.     

Gee you have typed some dumb sh!t but that is up there.  I hope you are taking the piss, if not you have real issues.  Orford can retire, that will do me.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Ox can retire could possibly be the silliest thing you have said on these forums DSM

Ox would go very close to Manlys player of the year and he may even snag the Dally M too

DSM5 link said:
It's concerning that Lyon will be missing.  We've not missed King and Ox can retire for mine but Lyon will be missed badly.  The twenties went very well.  Defended stoutly and learnt from the debacle down at shark park.  So there might be some talent to come on soon.  Parra were rubbish tonight and had absolutely nuthin except a couple of go forwards who were well contained.  Hayne was S**te.  Anyway the worry is for next week and I'll enjoy tonight.     
your a wanker deadset
open ure eyes and watch wat orford does
we wouldnt be contenders without him

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=177917.msg190554#msg190554 date=1216424422]
Ox can retire could possibly be the silliest thing you have said on these forums DSM

Ox would go very close to Manlys player of the year and he may even snag the Dally M too
[/quote]

I agree, Orford has been one of our most inform players in a inform team.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6