Game Day - Manly v Cowboys [Round 12, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Just a lazy, sloppy last tackle option by Foran. Gifts the ball to the opposition.

Only five minutes before that, in the defensive line when The Cowboys were on attack, he was also slumped hands on knees, but they threw a forward thank god.

Ok, he had a decent game, but his play there cost us the game.

$1.4 million for a useless prick that couldn't think to get a grubber from 2 meters out into the in goal. What a fuking useless prick. Go to fuking Parra now I'm sick of watching you pretend to play for this club. I wouldn't $1.40 for the prick after a shtass play like that.

We were vulnerable in the last 10, they made so many metres up the middle, the boys did well, they were so tired and tried so hard. It was down to not scoring again when we had so much territory in the last 20, its just not our year, so pleased to see such a good effort but no cigar

Shattered two weeks in a row
Just not the Manly I know we would always win those games seems like they ran out fitness in the end, didn't they have all the origin players ?
Just hopeless how we can't finish games
Has Donny past his used by date ???

Better team the last two weeks but some how lost. Thought Keiron tried his best tonight.
Very disappointed for the the boys definitely deserved to win. Cowboys must be relieved to have escaped with a win they did not deserve and where completely outplayed.

I am absolutely devastated but you can't blame Foran - he tried his guts out. I am very proud of the boys

Totally disagree. He uses his 1.4 million dollar foot to get ONE repeat set, we win.

But sure, happy for everyine to excuse it.

JT, who will be on less than Foran ripped us apart in that final set.

Hoe many losses vs. wins now this season? Embarrassing, and they should be ashamed of their results.

Hiku has lost me as well.

Hopeless hopeless
i am a massive Toovey fan get rid of him and players burgess Foran ballin not winners anymore congrats very first wooden spoon well done what a bloody shame the players havnt got to go to work the next day 40 years following manly down graded the manly sea eagle name this year worst since 2000

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10