GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 3, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Great game from our young guys. Let down by mr $1.2m. Even his general kicks in play all went straight to catchers. Was like Langlands in 1974 gf. Mistake after mistake.

Loved buhrer, Mateo, willie, ballin, burgess, trbo, hiku, skivi, lui, Brett, big efforts. Sao too. We are in good shape for the future. Williame good too.

Seriously dce just needed to direct traffic properly tonight, ffs.

Horo will not play much first grade on that performance.

Mateo was quite good and Lui was the best player for Manly.

Do we think the terrible sandy field was a way of slowing and tiring the dogs pack? Our forwards stood up and played so well! Mason needs another year extension
If so we should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute. Absolute bludger of a game !

I imagine we would be saying similar about Foran if he played tonight. He won't take the game by the scruff of the neck like Thurston, Cronk, Pearce.
Thurston, Cronk and Pearce love the club they're playing for and would kill for their jumper. Foran and DCE don't give a sht for either.

It's always disappointing to lose but they tried their guts out. The game was 3 try's a piece and the difference was goal kicking. Our goal kicking Captain was injured, not to mention several other starters.
The Dragons and Raiders are next, they should win both of those.

Keep the faith.

Agree - our forwards were good except horo. How good is jake T giving to be. Blair needs to go for Wolf.

Mason awesome. Burgess, buhrer, lui were good.

Dce had a shocker except test pass to hiku. I still reckon he is a great player though. Just had a bad night

I

It's always disappointing to lose but they tried their guts out. The game was 3 try's a piece and the difference was goal kicking. Our goal kicking Captain was injured, not to mention several other starters.

Keep the faith.

Amen, Brother!

I must admit when I saw Lyon was out I thought it would be a blow out. However even though it was a scrappy game the forwards really stood up. Wouldn't wave thought the backs would be the problem. But the turf, no wonder it was painful to watch

Positives - jake t does not look out of place bends line. Willie great again and feleti looks really sharp needs snake following him.
Negatives - Dce yeap tonight was rocks terrible miss kicks, wrong option how many times to tommy get ball in bad position. The pump dummy just pass the ball, it will not work every week.
Blair's defence has he had Wolfie coaching in let in 2 tries, stay on your wing please. Horo **** me he is ****.
The surface how bad wow no wonder the game was slow everyone was worried about a broken ankle and the crowd concerned fans are turning back on club seemed down a lot lucky to be 10 thousand there.

Thurston, Cronk and Pearce love the club they're playing for and would kill for their jumper. Foran and DCE don't give a sht for either.
It makes me cringe that we will watch 20 odd more games of these money hungry whores. Can't wait till next year

Has pretending to make a scrum done now with less effort.
Foran did seem disinterested. Lyon and the player next to him had fingers pressed against upper lips when the game was in the balance. They cared. Foran was sitting there like he was on detention.

I thought Mateo was great & Luke Burgess was excellent. The forwards in general didn't lose anything.

DCE was poor, but more from over playing his hand than a lack of effort. And unfortunately I mentioned this last week, but Snake isn't a shadow of the player he used to be under the high ball. He used to be Ridge like under a bomb, and I know the conditions were tough tonight, but you can tell he doesn't have anywhere near the confidence he used to.

Keep the faith.

My concern is we are dreadful at Wynn. We could be one win from four, after getting raped in the nines, the trials, the finals, and eight weeks before that.

We are on a massive losing slide as a club. When do people start getting concerned?

MIstakes cost us that game..

DCE was off , but he was trying.. the backline did noyt get involved when DCE had the ball only when we were attacking 10m out..

That scumdogs is all arse , penalty count in the first half was a joke , is it just me or do they repeatedly throw forward passes ?.

why symonds went for the intercept on the 5th tackle ???

too many dumb dumb plays tonight.

considering we were depleted against a monster pack , we did alright

Keep the faith.
Every year people have been saying our ageing roster will bring us undone. Gut feel is this is the year. Only hope is to sneak into the eight, with all the elderly gents uninjured and hope they can fire for the finals period.
Does anyone honestly think Snake can go beyond round 10 without being injured ? Call me a pessimist (you wouldn't be the first) , but this year will test every silvertail's loyalty.

Loved the work of the forwards and Feleti.
Never want to see Horo again.
Cheyse Blair needs to be dropped - when is Jorge back?
And DCE - from tonight? Do Change Everything!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10