GAME DAY - Manly v Dragons [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Feleti is always looking to offload and there is no Manly Player on his left - EVER ?:oops:

Totally starved off possession due to penalties (Hello, Badger is only looking at you Manly) and dropped balls:mad:

Manly seem to be on a training run FFS No sense of urgency or strategy:confused:

The only way is up :inlove:

With some possession and the wind in the second we just need a major attitude adjustment to key personnel and we can still do this.

BS has been very impressive defensively amongst the dribble around him

Hard to believe we have only given up the one try. Aside from some flashes of brilliance, we have been woeful with the ball in hand.

We can definitely still win this game. If we get some ball we will score points. On another note, Williame has got some serious toe.

played so so average. defense has been good though besides cheyse blair letting in that nightingale try. havent seen worse refereeing in a while, one penalty they couldnt give an explanation cos there was none, gavin badger is a grade a wanker

Cut the mistakes, get some field position, play some footy! Only 10 points. Need to score first and it can change pretty quick...i hope

Anyone who thinks this is about penalties needs to take a deep breath. Totally dominated in the forwards and lacking in attitude.Saimts finishing has been terrible thankfully which gives us a slim chance with the wind in the second half but would take a massive change in attitude. Second half will probably defines the season.
The first half defines the season so far...

Foran Foran Foran. What are you doing?
Take control of your side of the field, either defence or attack I'll take either at this point.

The club needs to deal with this Foran issue regardless of the result tonight. He does not want to be wearing the maroon and white.His body language walking off at half time told a thousand words,time for him to man up in the second half as the game is winnable.

Fark me! NRL app is saying that they've made 988 metres to our 564. They've only made one line break to contribute to those metres.

An interesting stat at half time in Fox

Not one Manly forward has run 100 metres all season

Wtf. That is the most damming stat I have seen

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14