GAME DAY - Manly v Eels [Round 24, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Was that the one when Killer was blowing up about the ball not coming off Peta Hiku? The replay clearly showed it came off the Speels player, yet they still got the scrum feed.

On the tv you could hear Killer going off his dial about it to the ref.

Or was it the one in the last minute or 2 when matai picked it up off his boot only to be called a knock on?

Tells the story when we only have 2 of the top 7 for the game, and they were at numbers 5 and 6.

Lussick is a good sign though. And I don't recall him giving away many penalties on Sunday either.

Not through lack of trying, the ref forgot his whistle

Mate, we need an Aiden Tolman type. No nonsense, gives you 120+ metres every game. How have our forwards become so soft? On paper, they look amazing !!

but we need a big bopper 120kg not 105kg

thats what I have been told ad nasium

Forwards win matches and Parra dominated in the forwards

1 Tepai Moeroa 152 metres
2 Darcy Lussick 131 metres
3 Manu Ma'u 105 metres
4 . Daniel Alvaro 102 metres
5 Jake Trbojevic 100 metres
6 Feleti Mateo 99 metres
7 David Gower 92 metres
Time in possession influences this - and we dropped the ball more than them. But, in general, we were ordinary. The loss is compounded by Storm's loss. Oh how different our position could have been had we played better.

The refs are a joke and by making them not acountable to anyone they are influencing the games and ultimately the premiership. The NRL is becoming a corrupt game now.

Parra were rarely back to 10 and yet Cummins kept running up before the play the ball as though he was trying to put them on onside or make it look like they weren't really offside.

It was as if the parra players were setting the 10 metres not Cummins.

The parra players were yards offside at one scrum when the ball was slow to come out and they had already run up yet no penalty.

Arthur has copied the storm play book of constantly being offside every ruck as he and Belamy he knows that the refs will not constantly blow penalties so they get away with it
The 10M was bad for both teams .......

Well, at least you didn't meet any of them behind the toilets for a knuckle? Truly, our education system is letting us down - your the perfect example of an adult, with the conversation and literacy skills of a seven year old.

Even then, kids these days wouldn't be so basic as to call an adult from one to another - a "gnome". Quick, check your back pocket...you might find that insult in the 80's.

Be better. Jeez...In fact, I actually apologise if there IS something wrong with you, and you are challenged?? Maybe I'm giving you more credit than you deserve?
You dish up your usual tripe-come on,surely you can do better than that little fella. Like a record with a scratch lol

Most aren't giving the Eels enough credit. They are not the dunces we would like them to be. Their first try to Radradra was very well executed, suckered our defence (Killer) into error, which is not easy. The try to M'au was also an excellent move.

Contrary to popular belief I don't think we lacked effort. The Eels were too good, sad to say.

But I'm still confident we'll beat the Chooks.

You dish up your usual tripe-come on,surely you can do better than that little fella. Like a record with a scratch lol

Mate, it's like a broken record, not a record with a scratch. Dear lord. Maybe I should post in pop-up picture format to make it easier on you to comprehend what's being written?

Also, you keep trying to harp on my height (while suggesting Im like a record with a scratch - hahahaha - so basic). Not only simple, but hypocritical as well.

Mate, you shouldn't be throwing stones about someone's physicality, when your head resembles that of the bottom half of Master Blaster in Mad Max, and I'm guessing an IQ to match as well.

"Little fella and gnome" etc. Lol, embarrassing yourself is putting it kindly sir. Mate, my daughter is in year three at school, and I reckon her, and her 7 year old buddies could out wit you.

Lol.

Ahh remember vinyl... I still have a big collection though nothing to play them on these days...

Record players have just come back. You can buy them at Grace Brothers - a retro looking thing.

Also, if you have heaps of records, you might be sitting on a gold mine.

Was trying to lighten the mood of the thread mate... ironstine is a bit rough..

My fault - sorry guys.

I'll just take the moral higher ground from here on. When he threatens violence, or name calls, I'll just let it slide.

It's hard not to react though.But if it's becoming heavy for people, then I apologise.

Record players have just come back. You can buy them at Grace Brothers - a retro looking thing.

Most are scratched :) But I have quite a few rare picture disks that are worth a few bob. As long as you dont want to play them......

Most are scratched :) But I have quite a few rare picture disks that are worth a few bob. As long as you dont want to play them......

I have a mate that has the original old Slayer, Motorhead, Metallica etc records.

My claim to fame is the Bodycount CD with cop killer on it. Worth a fair bit now, because it became banned.

I have a mate that has the original old Slayer, Motorhead, Metallica etc records.

My claim to fame is the Bodycount CD with cop killer on it. Worth a fair bit now, because it became banned.
I have No sleep till hammersmith & Bomber - used to wear a leather jacket & ride bikes back then. I was more into Saxon though...... I met Lemmy once at a heavy club in Cardiff.. He used to hang with some angels who drank at the same bar.. Nice bloke but a bit of a gnome :) Lucky to be much above 5 foot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8