GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders [Round 23, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We started well for the first three sets but we've looked off pace since then. Timing is just a bit off

Get the feeling the Raiders are gonna hit someone with a cheapie and JSL will clean someone's clock in a minute.

Killer.....ALL class.

Is there any better centre in the game? Seriously, he had no right to score there and just went straight through.

FFS Tafua! Whether we like the rule or not you have to be smarter than that. Use your farking arms in tackling contact ALWAYS. Dumb!
He. Had. No. Chance.

Old mate knocked it on, Jorge was preparing to hit him but his timing was thrown by the knock on. Old mate straightens up Jorge braces and is so much heavier he bounces the other guy off..

Jamie is awesome.

Stoopid bloody shoulder charge ****........there was nothing in it...! Who knows what will happen with Tafua.....oh and don't forget to chuck on the Manly loading as well....grrrr?? :mad:

Last edited:
What is Taufua meant to do?!?!?!?!? He has to brace for impact.
Wrap his arms around him. He knows he's coming in with intent of contact. He knows there is going to be contact. It's not like he suddenly found himself in an impact zone unexpectedly.. Look, I also think the rule is ridiculous, but that's what it is. We need to be smart and adapt

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10