GAME DAY - Manly v Titans [Round 18, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
great half. energy is up, defending and talking well. great ball movement and forwards killing it. Like to see half time stats on metres made by our forwards, best performance ive seen them play for a while. really hitting the line and timing the runs well.

Foran's kicks puts no pressure on defence and he tries things off the top of his head and teammates look like they are not on the same page.

The team is doing well, the opposition pretty weak, we must BURY them! Our right edge looks really potent tonight which is great cause we have points in us and we have lacked that this season, now go on with it boys!

I thought it was a 730 kickoff, missed the first half :(
Replayed at 9:50 - first try 11th minute

Little Hodges got the memo about passing quickly - going great :)

I don't know if the North/South stands or the Titans defense has the most vacant space @:D

Not about the game itself, but if Nein ever wanted a decent sideline commentator they could do worse than to poach Kevin Walters from Fox Sports.

• 👍
Reactions: PJ
The team is doing well, the opposition pretty weak, we must BURY them! Our right edge looks really potent tonight which is great cause we have points in us and we have lacked that this season, now go on with it boys!
Agree we really need to go on with this, if we win 24-18 or something like that i will be disapointed.

Anyone see the ball Foran threw to put Stewart through that hole ?

Nah mate, his 10 average to poor plays is blinding my opinions entirely. Just think, if he touches the ball another 10 times, he might snag one more decent play.

Truth be told, i hope Tooves is tearing him a new arsehole.

time to go on with it now and fix our for and against issue. probably wont get too many more chances for blowout scores so need to take this with both hands and not nap or let them back.

There will be a momentum and possession shift at some point, that is where we want our defence to be strong and then kick away at the end

Anyone see the ball Foran threw to put Stewart through that hole ?

Must have been Horo with his 1 falling off...

Oh wait Horo is **** no matter what too, ummm, the titans 6 and a dodgy tv maybe??

Lets face it, if we don't win by 100 we are no chance for the next decade

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11