GAME DAY - Manly v Titans [Round 18, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I thought 2V rotated his bench well tonight. No complaints from me. I thought Hodges went well. His passing was crisp, and the rest seems to reinvigorate Balin.
It seems like Toovey is learning or getting tips from someone regarding the use of the bench.

The Matty Johns show just gave the crowd at 9600.....seems a bit more realistic.

Although probably still a bit inflated to be honest.
Agreed.. For what it's worth, the "official" crowd number I quoted earlier was a complete falsehood :) The number was pulled directly from my ass..

After a terrible weekend, that is a nice kick start to the week

Saw Stewart score a try, Stewart and Lyon in the clear, and we demolished them

All I would have wanted to add to that a Matai special and a DCE try to run the salt into their wounds

What I thought also made a big impact were the refs. Didn't blow any stupid, pointless ruck penalties, which aloud manly to get numbers in their and slow the play down, but the refs did keep a good 10m which saw us move the ball and have room to do something. Everytime we play a team like souths, we only get 7m and penalised for the most annoying things
We got the rub of the green for a change....

No way there was 8000 there. I thought our crowd of 14700 last week was light. Do they just make it up or what?
This is first Manly/TItans match I haven't been to in years. Damn Monday matches.
Back in the bush due to work. Watched on the Nrl App but would have loved to be there.
Crowd looked low.
Manly looked great.

If Brenton Lawrence comes back strong next week, our pack is suddenly looking good enough to give our backs the space. Still a little too sideways running from the halves for me..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8