Game day thread Manly V St Choke MNF 16th August

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go us.

Good thing it didn't go upstairs so the cement truck target could make up a reason to deny it.

What a joke that mark gas decision

Wow what a joke - one of the worst for the year

Anyway

10-4 at half time

The full wits on Fox Sports have missed the point about the so called try he lost the ball short of the line.  

Liueli there is something to be said of someone who does get a fair few tries. Whether skill, positioning or luck while he scores tries he'll get the kudos - as soon as that stops though.......

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
Oldfield runs harder and his positional play is better, than T-Rex.. Yet T-Rex gets the glory. If you disagree.. Smite me, I really don't give a s**t!

Yeah but T-Rex did just score a try.  He was holding onto the ball very tightly though...

We are playing pretty well I feel, although I don't see tries in us other than from kicks

Only worrying sign for me is that there have been a couple of lazy signs at times from them, No help for Williams, which stops any offload, and the kick chase has cost us a couple of times as well. Other than that happy with the effort

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
Oldfield runs harder and his positional play is better, than T-Rex.. Yet T-Rex gets the glory. If you disagree.. Smite me, I really don't give a s**t!

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours.  
:'(

At least it's still close. On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad was the Gasnier knockon?

Hopefully we will get a decision like that  go our way in the second half.
That was a shocker.

Yeah I agree Kiwi. We look fine except we aren't quite doing anything brilliantly. Need that extra spark that puts in the top run chase or makes the extra break etc.

Everyone can see that was a no try. Harrigan is obviously operating under NRL instructions or he is a ****ING CHEAT!!!!!

Despite Harrigan's inexplicable decision (I mean, seriously - there was no way that was a try), we're still well and truly in this game. Go, you Eagles!

We should be in front if the chase was better in the early part of the game.  Nightingoose should of been trapped in goal but the chase was in effective.

oh my god !!!!!

i think manly will go down in history as the team to get the most dodgiest desicions against us ever ,what a joke

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2