Game day thread V Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
unbelieveable he ****s that 1 up . but next time their down there he will probably beat 4 defenders from 10 out & carry two with him over line...

i didnt even know about perry till now...  shame  for him,,  but we have to move on  he`s not staying with us anyway..  wonder who we going to blood  for next week..

Have really liked a few things tonight, especially in the forwards

Have NEVER seen Stewart as aggressive as this, Kite is having another blinder and that penalty aside Watmough is having a ripper

Hope that drop from Williams isn't too costly

Hopefully I will see another 40mins of little Billy getting smashed

jjai link said:
i didnt even know about perry till now...  shame  for him,,  but we have to move on  he`s not staying with us anyway..  wonder who we going to blood  for next week..

Cross will get another run, and should be primed to rip in

does any 1 know if that lift by stewart was put on report? i  was getting a beer & missed some of the talk on the radio.

Everyone else as impressed with Hoppa's game as I am? He's doing really well, ok he's not attacking much but wow he's been safe under the high ball.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Looks like we could be TWO forwards down and that will be a disaster

Yeah im worried about Choc more then anything as he has had a good game.

Regardless a much improved performance by the boys, even if we lose I'll be proud they are really having a dig tonight.

That hit on Slater by T-Rex should go down in the annals as one of the greats

yeah the radio said something about TH  as i was leaving but they blamed stewart for it  at 1st..  so it was him  lol..  ;D okIes thanx  concerned & KE

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2