Game night chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't mind him standing up for himself but really its not what you want to see. Composure and focus is what wins big games. I'm not going to get that upset with him because I think it was just the build up and really brought to a head again because of Gallop showing up.

If Blair said that then i applaud Glenn for standing up for himself. I also think Gift came out on top in that little battle :p

Brett was put on report for racing in ! Those fools on nine are now saying it has to be seriously investigated.

True brotherly love those stewart boys - I've never seen Brett fire up like that to protect his bro. he launched onto Blair like a missile...onya Brett!!!

torana355 said:
If Blair said that then i applaud Glenn for standing up for himself. I also think Gift came out on top in that little battle :p

I also enjoyed Brett's excuse for running in....

"he's my brother!!"

We need to score again early as our injury list is getting longer, Brett Stewart hasnt come back on due to knees, Williams gone to hospital and Joe might not come back,

This is very costly Wolf Snake Joe **** i hope they are ok we cant afford this

With a 14 point lead they need to grind it out from here. Complete their sets, get a good kick away and chase hard.
No trick plays, no low percentage offloads... just smart football.

mickqld said:
This is very costly Wolf Snake Joe f**k i hope they are ok we cant afford this

Saw Joe come back out to the bench so he should be ok but Snake is the real worry as he is our X factor

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4