Game Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So sick of hearing these biased Foxsports commentators. Laurie Daly should never be allowed to commentate on St George games. God, he's still going on about how good the Dragons are even though so many of them are backing up from last night.

40 nil link said:
Fox wankers love Manly

Gee, I didn't know that you could write "Wankers" on this forum. That's why I hyphenated it in my previous post.

Oh they're now going on about the latest dis-allowed try to the Dragons even though it went about a metre and a half forward

ads link said:
Way forward! These xommentators are so biased.

Agreed, but it should have been a fair try according to them

So glad that we played to the 80 minutes instead of clocking off at 60. Glad that they had those tries dis-allowed as well. Congtrats on the good win guys and a special congrats again to T-rex for his hat-trick

Loving it. Good work Sea Eagles and all those intelligent enough to choose them as their NRL team. Go Manly.

Nice even penalty count in the end. 6 a piece.

yep,best performance so far this year,good win,everyone chipped in tonight,Lyon was awesome,good onya t rex for the 3 tries.

That was the best game, 80 minutes, i've seen in a long time.  No bad performances for mine.  Just wish i could've been there...

I was thinking that too, best one in my mind since GF 08

I'm just loving how much of a complete team  across the park we are this year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4