Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Anyone but Garrick, can only score a try when noone is in front of him and will never stop one. While he hasn't been rag-dolled the last two weeks he does nothing for the team and will continue to cost us in close games; three tries today, ****e!

Might not be a superstar... but I didn't think he did that badly today. I think we were a bit harshly done on some of those strip calls too. Not going to call for his head after 1 ordinary game.

That being said... I think today showed we lack some punch in a few positions compared to the competition benchmark.

Might not be a superstar... but I didn't think he did that badly today. I think we were a bit harshly done on some of those strip calls too. Not going to call for his head after 1 ordinary game.

That being said... I think today showed we lack some punch in a few positions compared to the competition benchmark.
It isn’t one ordinary game, it’s about his third of fourth this year.

Unfortunately, all of Garrick's blunders led to tries yesterday - this situation has plagued his short career.

He also misses way too many kicks from beside the posts.

No way he scores any of the four long range tries that Saab has scored. He would not have out leaped Noafoluma either.

He is a slender winger built for finishing rather than starting sets. He had a go and if he was DCE he would have got a pass mark for trying hard. Maybe he was trying to do too much , that in itself is a 7 out of 10 on here

We were on the back foot a lot , a hard game for wingers and the riff were physical all over the park. He made some crucial mistakes but our lack of leadership at times had more impact on the result

Season stats according to NRL ..

Garrick 5 tries ... Saab 5 tries
Garrick 8 missed tackles ... Saab 26 missed tackles ..

Saab has a long way to go before becoming a complete footballer ...
Perspective time ...

You are only as Great as the Great team you compete against

and Saab proved how Great he is against the best team in the comp
with a Great all round performance

We also saw how Garrick crumbled under the big match pressure

Perspective time ...

You are only as Great as the Great team you compete against

and Saab proved how Great he is against the best team in the comp
with a Great all round performance

We also saw how Garrick crumbled under the considerable match pressure
Don't bother wasting your time. The guy is entirely incapable of admitting that he got it wrong. He is obstinately stubborn to the point of ignorance.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11