Geoff Toovey has warned his players they are on notice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Next they will be lighting candles and singing Kum ba yah.....just get on with playing some decent ****ing footie.

Last edited:
I feel like Tooves has the wrong email addresses because the players certainly haven't got the message re the notice....

Would like to see Tooves go Blake on this squad...

Your names Foran? You call yourself a footballer you son of a bitch!

I honestly think we need to go in another Direction in relation to our coach for next season. As I have said before great players don't necessary make great coaches ! and I think people on here who believe only a Manly man can coach the team is seriously living in the dark ages ! We need a coach with new ideas, game plans, new approach to Training methods as well as back office medical & rehab programs.
Our current injury toll surely is not just back luck a lot of players seem to be pulling out mid week without any reports of injury during games suggesting something is not right and their overall fitness well that's another matter !
I for one don't want a repeat of this year and in the end the butt stops with the coach Fact ! He obviously has lost the player group ages ago and unless we unload half the side this wont be fixed !
Its unfortunate but League is a big business and sentiment just doesn't come into it ! Sorry Tooves loved you as a player but as a coach their are too many question marks . Need to move on. We need a coach who will get us results !!

An Xmanly player coach is more effective as they have the entire club at heart, whereas a drifter coach just does it for a job.and doesn't feel the hurt of loss as much..

I honestly think we need to go in another Direction in relation to our coach for next season. As I have said before great players don't necessary make great coaches ! and I think people on here who believe only a Manly man can coach the team is seriously living in the dark ages ! We need a coach with new ideas, game plans, new approach to Training methods as well as back office medical & rehab programs.
Our current injury toll surely is not just back luck a lot of players seem to be pulling out mid week without any reports of injury during games suggesting something is not right and their overall fitness well that's another matter !
I for one don't want a repeat of this year and in the end the butt stops with the coach Fact ! He obviously has lost the player group ages ago and unless we unload half the side this wont be fixed !
Its unfortunate but League is a big business and sentiment just doesn't come into it ! Sorry Tooves loved you as a player but as a coach their are too many question marks . Need to move on. We need a coach who will get us results !!

Ikin asked 2V what was his succession plan for the halves. I hope I didn't hear him say we are still planning on them being here. He can't be for real surely. Are we really sitting here like the ugly girl /guy with no date to the formal waiting for those 2 twerps to change their minds. SERIOUSLY does anyone in this club live in reality. Are they all completely off their fkn heads. It's no wonder we are stone motherless last when the clueless brigade is running the circus here. I can't believe we still think they would stay. GET OVER IT MANLY THE JERKS HAVE WALKED. If you don't get off your asses and sign some talent we'll be anchored at the bottom for years you fkn clowns.

Ikin asked 2V what was his succession plan for the halves. I hope I didn't hear him say we are still planning on them being here. He can't be for real surely. Are we really sitting here like the ugly girl /guy with no date to the formal waiting for those 2 twerps to change their minds. SERIOUSLY does anyone in this club live in reality. Are they all completely off their fkn heads. It's no wonder we are stone motherless last when the clueless brigade is running the circus here. I can't believe we still think they would stay. GET OVER IT MANLY THE JERKS HAVE WALKED. If you don't get off your asses and sign some talent we'll be anchored at the bottom for years you fkn clowns.
hahaha.

Yep that was the answer (tongue in cheek or not) Tooves has lost me doesn't mean I don't still love the guy but we are going nowhere at the moment and lack direction it is time to bring in someone with a new set of eyes with a plan for the future and I'm not hearing it from Tooves.

Meh, 2v probably just didn't want to name names in case it either a) drove their prices way up, or b) They quickly signed anywhere....anywhere else.

I thought he said we are planning on them NOT being there next season ?

lol I thought I would bump this because I'm still waiting on some heads to roll and some fresh blood. Play a couple of the young kids to see what we have. There is plenty slip through the cracks and then rise to the challenge. look at chez

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6