George Rose re-signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it my imagination, or is the club releasing more press releases than they did in the past? Either way it is good to be seeing regular good news.

Yes great news and we are finally getting something positive out of the front office. makes u wonder who was the trouble maker/leaker previosuly and why!

And of course cant see anything on the Tele Cr@p site....What a surprise, not.

'Gorgeous Georgie Rose' - I can hear Goldie announcing it already :)

Good to see weekly, media releases that keeps Manly Fans in the loop - kudos to the new Admin Team :angel:

Excellent news. After his little run in with DCE some people here wanted him punted from the club. IMO that was one of the biggest storms in a teacup in a year full of them.

Masked Eagle said:
Excellent news. After his little run in with DCE some people here wanted him punted from the club. IMO that was one of the biggest storms in a teacup in a year full of them.

Can someone please explain to me what went down between DCE and Gorgeous. I don't think it ever came out in the media. What did DCE say to him ?. Did have anything to do with Georgie dropping the ball at the time.

Congrats George on your re-signing and for making the Indigenous All Stars for the third year in a row.

Where are all the doomsayers now?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8