Get Ben Hunt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The optics of the top team on the ladder signing the lowest team on the ladders best player, on a short term, premiership hunting contract are not good.
Cooper Cronk said the same, it just doesn't sit right with most of us.
We know the NRL make dumb decisions but surely if Hunt wants out immediately then he either has to stay, sit out the rest of the season or if the Titans deal is on then go there.
How he can be released and play for the Broncos this year and then go to the Tits next year is ridiculous.
Maybe he could have chat to Tallis about principles - if he wants out that much, then sit it out until next year.

T
If the donkeys can pay him $200K then we should throw the $350K at him. We desperately need a playmaker out there from dummy half. Croker isn't the answer.
The salary cap allowance also only applies to a “like for like” replacement. Not only in monetary value but positionally also.

We are limited to signing a fullback so Hunt is off the table.

My Ben Hunt theory is that Saints have bargained - stay for the remainder of the year and we'll let you walk for 2024 and beyond, but it needs to be on the quiet to appease our fans for the remainder of the year.

No way Saints will pay a guy over a million bucks to kick stones for two years. However, I think they wouldn't like how it looks if he walks early to play 9 for Brisbane (and frankly I can't blame them). The NRL may have even stepped in with advice around that. It's one thing to seek a release on compassionate grounds (family reasons), it's another to jump off a sinking ship mid-season to chase a premiership in a position you previously stated you didn't want to play. The ol' cake and eat it too.

hunt.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12