Get the backrow balanced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well for a good many years mate.

We have enough spare rooms that you can come up for a cheap holiday with the kids if you want

nodd link said:
Congrats Dan. You'll love it at the bay, especially when you have kids ;)
Yeah mate really looking forward to it. It needs some work, but looking forwrd een to the first dip[ in the pool!

Rhino will be stoked to know I am getting a pool table to go in my games room with my arcade machine, dartboard and Wii (am also planning a pinball machine eventually too)

Matabele link said:
Providing your Gen Y services job survives the impending recession Dan.

I work in the Education Sector in IT, my job is not going anywhere for a long long time.

Good to see once again you stay true to form, predicting only doom and gloom rather than being happy for anyone

5th is more middle of the road than doom and gloom! :)

cheers

5th is also in the top 3rd of the comp, so that's a glass have full estimation by my way of thinking !
I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed that your going Danners, but you know I'm happy for you.
You'll have to get Leeroy to start spitting out the kids now.

Can everyone on this site imagine a Brady Bunch worth of little Danners !!! LoL

Dan link said:
Good to see once again you stay true to form, predicting only doom and gloom rather than being happy for anyone
  You do a good enough job of doing it for yourself.  ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6