Get your Manly Gear out and Wear it Proud

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
I have to say I usually have 1 piece of Manly clothing on at any given time (usually a hat), but tomorrow I'm going to make sure I wear my jersey around as well, and probably shorts. Stand up Manly fans, I've noticed quite a few people I know in recent days have had a few snide remarks about Manly at me. I've been saying 'most competitive team of the last decade....how is your team going? Oh right your a rabbitohs fan now are you?'

A couple of comments have been things about our halves wanting out, to which I say 'The best centre of the last 30 years wants to be here, so you can go and get .....'

The thing that has probably got me more upset than anything are some of the comments people have been saying about Tooves and I just say 'If there is one person I want representing MY club it's Geoff Toovey!'

The team needs us more than ever. I will be at Brooky from 2.30 to watch our reserves then the kids and finally first grade.
Tonight is the low point. We have to move on now and get the decisions right for the next few months.
Enough of the negativity, time for the players to now get on with it.

I couldn't give a rats botbot about other teams fans needing to have a go at me and my team because theirs sucks.

I let Manly do the talking for me and it's been ok the last 10 years.

Must be hard to be a sharks fan.

I'll be wearing my gear tomorrow at work purposely so I can get into arguments with other teams fans at work. Love it cos win the argument every time.

Hahaha I have sharks fans trying to give me ****. Sharks fans! Can you f****** believe it. Piss off buzzards you got nothing. Literally.

Why dont you just put the whole kit on and head down to Brookie and pump out some burpees and do some laps.

That's real support.

I still cant believe ive had to chuck my cherry evans flesh-light in the trash. What a week.

Any fan that does not back the team or turn up to games during the tough times then don't bother showing up when with things turn around and we're topping the ladder and making Grand Finals.
How can you bag out the players for not showing loyalty if you're a fan who's threatening the same?
towards the end of the last Northern Eagles season, with our team near the bottom of the ladder, fans stood at the sidelines chanting, Manly, Manly!
This is what's needed now.
Also put your feelings for our ship jumpers aside during games and do not boo these guys. This will be a terrible look for our club and fans. They are still wearing our jersey. Save the negative responses for next year.
Time to show some class and one-eyed Ses Eagle loyalty.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8