Gillet, Nikorima being shopped

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we were to somehow snare Jesse Bromwich then I'd be over the moon. He's the prop I want most in the competition. Gillett would be alright. I don't think Nikorima would be much use for us at this stage.

James Tamou and Gillette would be great pick ups . If not , maybe Aaron Woods - who was a Sea Eagles supporter before he went to Wests Tigers.

Gillette and Tamou for me. Both origin and international and are both players who perform on a weekly stage. Would fit the team nicely! Don't think money would be an option. We have quite a gew coming off contract.

... and young speedy backs
I think we should offer Moga a contract he is a solid player and could be a cheap pick up. Defensively solid. Could be a star if injury free worth a shot for mine not so than moltzen anyway. I'd be chasing Kyle feldt hard too and Coote for five eighth

Gillette and Tamou for me. Both origin and international and are both players who perform on a weekly stage. Would fit the team nicely! Don't think money would be an option. We have quite a gew coming off contract.
Tamou would be the buy of the season whoever snaps him up followed by a Klemmer or Coote. I wouldn't mind sue from the Tigers he would be a handy pick up.. Cost effective too

I'd rather Manly go after some better backup backs
Who would you pick from these off contracted backs??

Toumapeia, Kennar, Moga, maranta, rona, don, koroibete, linnett, oneill, faraimo, mansour, chee kam, will smith, slaimankhel, oldfield, maumalo, Matt wright, John wright, Brenko lee, Bowen, hunt, Quinlan, addo Carr

I would pick a class centre and winger and a depth outside back or two..

Josh Mansour - wing
Curtis Rona - centre
Tautau Moga - depth / possibly centre
Richard Kennar - depth / big future

Moga was tipped for very big things when he was a youngster at the roosters.

I think he's had 2 serious injuries that have hampered his development but I would give him a go and see if he can live up to the hype with some game time.

We need backs and the ones we have in reserves and 20's don't look up to it...maybe Ramien but I haven't seen much of him.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/br...k/news-story/0d9b8a3002f16e2025d38d9805a7bec6

A HEATED scuffle exploded in the Brisbane Broncos’ locker rooms this week over an incredible plot to identify a rat within the club’s player ranks, according to a report.

The news story surrounded reports this week Queensland State of Origin forward Matt Gillett is being shopped around to the Dragons because of the club’s salary cap pressures.

http://www.triplem.com.au/brisbane/sport/nrl/news/2016/4/trouble-with-the-broncs/

A bust-up at the Broncos has allegedly occured over a player 'leaking' information to managers and the media.

The turmoil within the team came after news Matt Gillet was being shopped to the Dragons was leaked to the media and then denied.

Triple M's Marto this morning confirmed on Marto and Ed Kavalee for Breakfast the news was a 'set up' in order to find 'the rat within the ranks'.

We should be looking at Gillette. He is a seriously good player. Gillette kapow and jake would be an awesome back row.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/br...k/news-story/0d9b8a3002f16e2025d38d9805a7bec6

A HEATED scuffle exploded in the Brisbane Broncos’ locker rooms this week over an incredible plot to identify a rat within the club’s player ranks, according to a report.

The news story surrounded reports this week Queensland State of Origin forward Matt Gillett is being shopped around to the Dragons because of the club’s salary cap pressures.

http://www.triplem.com.au/brisbane/sport/nrl/news/2016/4/trouble-with-the-broncs/

A bust-up at the Broncos has allegedly occured over a player 'leaking' information to managers and the media.

The turmoil within the team came after news Matt Gillet was being shopped to the Dragons was leaked to the media and then denied.

Triple M's Marto this morning confirmed on Marto and Ed Kavalee for Breakfast the news was a 'set up' in order to find 'the rat within the ranks'.
Apparently some senior players stuck a picture of a rat on the leak's locker which then led to the scuffle. A shame it won't affect their season with Bennet smart enough to nip it in the butt straight away.

I wonder how many of those stickers are on ZTH's locker over the last few years?

Apparently it's Josh Maquire who is the dirty rat and Gillete was unto happy about it.? Hopefully all hell breaks loose and it delivers Gillete to us.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6