Goal kicking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have the answer to the goal kicking problem...

Bring back Matthew Ridge !!!!

were not even kicking goals as good as other clubs and were still winning..

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Rodo said:
Most of his misses have been from close to the sidelines which are difficult for the best of them.
If that makes it harder for a, b, and c to get near them, all the better I say.

Kicken the misses ?

Oh my gosh, wont someone please think of the children. The little children.

manlyfan76 said:
Matai has kicked for us in grand final.

So has Beaver.

Bring the Beaver back !

Sheikheagle said:
I actually rate him as a goal kicker and aside from the Titans game I can't remember him letting us down. In fact I think he thrives when the pressure is on and he has always slotted the over in the big end of season games.

Just thought I'd bump this to the top. He won us the game last night and enabled us to laugh even more at Soward who can't kick for $h!t at the moment, his miss at 18 all was telling.

Killer just had a couple of poor games this year, namely the Titans game. That that game and one other I can't recall and he's probably doing as well as ever. They do occasionally have off nights, look at Soward last night (thank god). I'm more than happy he keeps the job. You know he isn't going to let the pressure get to him at a big moment which is half the battle for a goal kickers.

He is at 67% for the year. His kicks on Monday were straight as lasers. It was a great effort.

His success rate is down on previous years but hopefully Monday night's game is a start of some good kicking form to match his general play

panash said:
I have the answer to the goal kicking problem...

Bring back Matthew Ridge !!!!

were not even kicking goals as good as other clubs and were still winning..

Good one- one of my favourite memories was nathan poof brown lying on the half way line saying "touched sir" as Manly raced down the field to score the winning try in the GF-
hate the dragoons

nevery very good at Maffs but- if killers long term average numbers are over 80 and he is kicking at 64- that means he will be kick in mid 90,s until year end.
I'm telling you-Jamie will not let us down and will go down in the same status of Beaver.
Not good at Maffs but reel good at spelin
GO MANLY

EagleHaus said:
MATAI should be given goal kicking.. never seen him miss and drills them from sideline... thinking back to tigers game in Gosford a few years back, was very impressed how easy it seemed to be for him.

Never seen him miss ? What sort of fan are you if you haven't watched the 2008 GF !! ;)

Well they haven't exactly been easy. He pot's them when we need it most. Lyon is a great timer of the football, under pressure, I wouldn't want anyone else. Legend of the game, magnificent allrounder!

Mat Orford kicked at 71.60% while at Manly ( not counting NE days) and everybody hated on him for it. At times he would not even make the distance to the posts.
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/matt-orford/summary.html

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4