"God" must still be creating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What do you think my point was?

Is that what you believe?

why, don't you know?

Why do you suspect that?

when Dan reaches the point of being incapable of justifying one of his outlandish statements of "fact" he starts a circular argument about who needs to justify what in the hopes the original discussion goes away .....

Is that what you think is happening?

No because you deflect the attention off the blind!

My points here are directed at matas, or as I like to call him, the Riddler
Who's the deflector? I'm confused... I asked you a question and then you reply with this? It doesn't matter who your point was to as it was ABOUT me. So, I asked you to clarify and you didn't. That's a pretty simple description of the events, yeah?

BTW, I'm looking forward to our email discussion still..

i still have to read your reseller thing in full, I am covering the whole of APAC next week so I dare sayi wont have much time to read it then.

By the way check out my pligg theme at the other URL you have its coming together well

*sniggers*

not wishing to say you are predictable, but even squasher could have hit that comeback with a shoulder charge

[quote author=Matabele]
*sniggers*

not wishing to say you are predictable, but even squasher could have hit that comeback with a shoulder charge
[/quote]

still doing your Monaghan impersonation?

i still have to read your reseller thing in full, I am covering the whole of APAC next week so I dare sayi wont have much time to read it then.

By the way check out my pligg theme at the other URL you have its coming together well
I meant the email that was to take our 'god' discussion offline, but thanks for actually addressing my main points in this thread :) I think that may have been what the snigger was about.

For what it's worth, though, yes... get to and read that reseller email in full (it's not THAT long!) and the theme is starting to pull itself together.

To be honest fLIP, I'm not sure if it really matters to the discussion does it? For example, that thread that's been left high and dry before that I'm waiting to continue with Dan offline doesn't really change whether I'm religious or not as I'm really picking at his points, not trying desperately to assert my own.

For what it's worth, though, yes: I am religious. Daniel may say otherwise as he tries to tell me that what I believe is wrong and therefore I can't be a Christian, but I know better. I do go to church when I can and am trying to go more often.

But like I say, I'm not quite sure it matters to the conversation, unless, of course, you were just asking out of curiosity. Normally I don't have a problem with people arguing over religion, it doesn't affect me. I think I'm just a bit disappointed in Daniel's responses hence the reason I'm trying to get him to nail down exactly what it is he thinks...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6