Good article from Graham Lowe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Old school and a True Gentleman is Mr Lowe. But he is right - we live in different times and words like respect, honour, self respect - I fear are lost (except from us fine people at Silvertails).

Enjoyed our years under Lowey, probably the only outsider that became part of the culture at Manly.

1991 we were so unlucky with injuries. I remember the Cliffs Lyons show in the semi final against Canberra at the SFS as one of the best performances I have ever seen.

Great article and something that always shines through in him is honour and respect.

“Ken rang me up and he congratulated me on getting the job and then he said ‘Don’t forget you’re not there to win a popularity contest. You’re there to make sure the place gets back together and we win a premiership’, and that’s what happened.

“It’s about man-management, it’s about being positive and being upfront. You’re not in it to win a popularity contest, you’re in it to do a job.”

I think this advise needed to be given to Trent 3years ago.

“Ken rang me up and he congratulated me on getting the job and then he said ‘Don’t forget you’re not there to win a popularity contest. You’re there to make sure the place gets back together and we win a premiership’, and that’s what happened.

“It’s about man-management, it’s about being positive and being upfront. You’re not in it to win a popularity contest, you’re in it to do a job.”

I think this advise needed to be given to Trent 3years ago.

What premiership are they crediting to Graham Lowe???? .He started as CEO after the 08 and was not there for 2011

What premiership are they crediting to Graham Lowe???? .He started as CEO after the 08 and was not there for 2011

I guess they are suggesting his prior influence set up the pathway to 2011. Then again, he is a Kiwi, they have to grab credit whenever they can. (No offence to any Kiwi Silvertails intended)

I still have nightmares about Kevin Iro during Lowe’s stint as coach

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8