Good weather, so what’s the crowd tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Weather isn't looking so good, will be cool, overcast, chilly wind and looks like a chance of a shower or two.

13,000 ecstatic fans made the SFS Fortress Brookvale:)

Where the bloody hell was the rest of you?
Vidmar had a valid excuse-even Wolfy made the effort!

HappilyManly said:

I got out of surgery on Friday, but was no chance to make it to the game on Saturday. Managed to dope myself up enough to watch it without too much pain yesterday, but a wish we hadn't won by so much. The smiling and cheering didn't feel so good!

codewana said:
HappilyManly said:

I got out of surgery on Friday, but was no chance to make it to the game on Saturday. Managed to dope myself up enough to watch it without too much pain yesterday, but a wish we hadn't won by so much. The smiling and cheering didn't feel so good!

What've you done to yourself, codewana? Have you done a Vidmar ?

Thanks for the concern Tokyo Eagle. Fortunately for me, my hospital visit was planned! Just needed to get my sinus' fixed so that I can breathe better (and therefore cheer louder at the GF)!

Look, we were never going to get a crowd. The Cows don't travel, haven't won in Sydney for ages, and the cost. $50 bucks for a seat, extra dollars to get there and the timing of the game. At Brookvale at 7.30, a full house. I blame Gallop. Total jerk and just clueless about the fans. He talks platitudes about the fans but I doubt if he ever was one. He's the corporate guy, and will always bend it for the suits.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6