Goon - The movie everyone should see.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi beatlenuts.

I'm sure all hockey fans have watched what is considered the best hockey movie of all time.....slapshot, and I agree, it is a ripper, but if I can suggest you guys either rent or download *cough* goon. It is a friggen awesome movie and I can't believe it wasn't released in Australia. A sporting movie with lots of fights.....c'moooooooon!

It's a friggen must friggen see.

And it stars....stiffler!!!!! (from american pie)

And kinda based on a true story of one of the league's best fighters!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1456635/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goon_(film)#Critical_reception

Last edited:
And if that doesn't convince y'all....watch this (though you should really watch the movie before this....) and if you don't...yer no friend of mine!!!!

@eagleron Good to read, you are obv a man of high intelligence and impeccable taste!

Theres a 2nd Goon coming out this year or next too.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I did not know that! Awesome! Please oh please oh please make it just as good as the first one Mr J Baruchel!

Damn, I was hoping for a cameo!

And any reviews ?????
Mixed bag (as usual.)

I've read some that say 'meh' and others that say they really like it.

I think you've got to treat it is 'it is what it is' and that may help the enjoyment.

I know I'm not looking for an oscar worthy thought provoking masterpiece, so I think I've got the right mind set.

Have yet to see it! sheesh

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4