Grand Final 22 Panthers v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How tragically sad and embarrassing, most people in the stadium weren’t born when jimmy barnes was at his peak. Someone at the nrl needs a serious overhaul and pick entertainment that appeals to a much younger crowd. Look forward not backwards

How tragically sad and embarrassing, most people in the stadium weren’t born when jimmy barnes was at his peak. Someone at the nrl needs a serious overhaul and pick entertainment that appeals to a much younger crowd. Look forward not backwards

Well...most people weren't born when parra last won a gf, so maybe it's fitting?

lololololololololololololololol

Stop going for the "easy" women then and target the more classy lacking tattoos.

One of my all time favourite tattooed Manly premiership winning players was classy feathered friend

He was no easy target but only an absolute terror on the field

The Powerful Polynesian Manly Sea eagle Steve Matai

See the source image

I'm sure the game will be that good the nrl will grant both teams a new stadium each every 2 years, more lack of cap scrutiny, and the drug testers will remain free from testing in the west.

According to cam parra need to be a little left of centre most likely like the arse trumpeting

Jimmy Barnes is past his best I'm afraid voice wise. Trying to relive the 80s for Parra fans are they.

I went to high school with his son. Didn't want anyone to know that Barnsey was his old man ... but told everyone anyway. He was one of the biggest "I AM's" in my high school's history.....

The Worms are giving Nathan Cleary decades to get his kicks away. Leaving Cleary alone isn't going to win this game for them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8