Grand Final Banner Idea's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
KIERAN FORAN IS A BETTER 5/8 THAN BENJI..

Thats what i will be yelling to the pretender (marshall) if ever i see him ..

jjai said:

Expect to get punched in the face......

There are a few Warriors fans over on league unlimited getting excited about one of them making " Our Johnson is going to pop your Cherry ". Any witty comebacks?

mozgrame said:
There are a few Warriors fans over on league unlimited getting excited about one of them making " Our Johnson is going to pop your Cherry ". Any witty comebacks?

If Beaver was still playing im sure we could have a field day with this lol...

mozgrame said:

Shauns johnson? He's no snake...

Johnson running straight and hard at beaver. punched through cherry.. OBSTRUCTION CALLED.. he's ended up running through the wrong hole and ended up with choc all over him

mozgrame said:

MataI say that "It Takes a Manly Snake Foran Killer Cherry Gift" - quote from The WangMan

Fonz said:
jjai said:

Expect to get punched in the face......

Hahahaha Fonz i wish i was that lucky... I could do with a settlement i`m in debt :p

mozgrame said:

"Our Cherry is going to snap your Johnson".

From 1987.
Maroon & White
Champions by tonight

If that was someone on here, make yourself known. It's a childhood memory of mine.

Duff said:
From 1987.
Maroon & White
Champions by tonight

If that was someone on here, make yourself known. It's a childhood memory of mine.

Mine too.... I always remember that banner on the hill at the SCG

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6