Great Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The negative nancys on here would dead set boo fkn Christmas.
Well, when Santa hangs around to clean out your liquor cabinet and grope your wife, but still leaves you presents, I can understanding the booing of Xmas.

Tough, solid game, very enjoyable . After losing to the bongos after being up 14 at half time it was a good game to win

The negative nancys on here would dead set boo fkn Christmas.

I hate xmas .... but I love a gutsy manly win .... unfortunately I was in the air ... just landed in KL and missed it ... bloody nrl live stream sux .... I can't even stream the highlights!!! ...

I hate xmas .... but I love a gutsy manly win .... unfortunately I was in the air ... just landed in KL and missed it ... bloody nrl live stream sux .... I can't even stream the highlights!!! ...

You are always away, almost as much as me!!

Standing on the hill right on half way. It was a great win but we did our best to lose it.
The Faders fans were blowing up deluxe while we celebrated Sid's field goal.
It was gold.

And some Raiders fan clown had a banner that said something about DCE, Tactics and Marradonna. Way to high brow for me. Anyone understand that one ???

Went to Brookie today and the atmosphere was incredible. Well done to all you Manly fans that made it to the game today :thumbsup: Made for a great event cheering with the crowd. Sadly just have one game left on my member's pass - saving it for the game with the chooks (make up your mind on the schedule NRL).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8