Great to see the Dirty Dogs get beat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
Would it be to much to ask for the Raiders to beat them this weekend

Not at all. The Raiders are due a win and I'd rather it be against the Dogs than us. Melbourne aberration aside, they're very tough to beat in Canberra. Roosters were lucky to beat them up here.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
eagles2win said:
Would it be to much to ask for the Raiders to beat them this weekend

Not at all. The Raiders are due a win and I'd rather it be against the Dogs than us. Melbourne aberration aside, they're very tough to beat in Canberra. Roosters were lucky to beat them up here.

They could potentially drop out of the 8 if it happens :)

Des blowing up about the no try. Funny how they say nothing about the blatant forward pass in the Reynolds try. A sickening exhibition from Ennis and Reynolds trying to influence the refs all night but a fitting result. Choke on it you turkeys.

Bradza said:
Didn't hear Des bitching when Reynolds was awarded a try against us when he was short of the line.

Or the bull**** golden point penalty for diving.

I didn't see the match but I read that there were 23 penalties.
Our game is getting as bad as yawnion.
Two referees = double the number of penalties.
At the very least they should introduce short-arm penalties (tap-and-go - no kick for line).

The Who said:
I didn't see the match but I read that there were 23 penalties.
Our game is getting as bad as yawnion.
Two referees = double the number of penalties.
At the very least they should introduce short-arm penalties (tap-and-go - no kick for line).

I did but had to agree with laurie daley that most if not all were not 50/50 calls, they were deserved.

ennis the menace said to a ref: "2 teams here trying to compete, and you guys are ruining it." Ref whimpered something in response but (and maybe this is why I'm not a ref) there should have been a team warning, then a 10 min sin bin for the next infraction.

Both teams refused to listen to the refs, nor play by the rules like....getting back the 10 metres.

So if manace is going to whinge about # of penalties, put a doggy in the bin and watch the penalties dry up (and menace's head explode.)

I don't watch other teams play but am always happy when Melbourne and the Dogs along with Souths lose.

Well done G/Coast.

The only thing wrong with this weekend was that Melbourne won but it was against Souths.

My main beef is that slight infractions of the rules, ie. not back 10 metres, not marking straight, hands on the ball, holding down etc.
cop too harsh a penalty. Being able to kick 30-40 metres then start again leads to tries. I may be wrong but I think I heard Manly was the best at scoring from a penalty. But that is besides the point.
Yawnion has the short-arm penalty. It's ironic that we should take a law from them, but this is one I think we need. Ou game is bogged down.
But, you are right, if a player does transgress repeatedly he should be binned for 5 or 10 minutes.
All these penalties are robbing fans of action. It is a blight on our game. Why is it that finals, and SOO matches, have less penalties and make far better spectacles?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2