• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He should be fired. I mean he's the CEO of the nrl and look at all the disruptions, cheatings, bad press, etc the code gets.

A ceo of any business with that much bad press, poor returns (crowds), etc would be fired.

Surely the nrl's ceo has to go rather than just blame everyone but himself.

He's proven he's not up to the task.

He should be fired. I mean he's the CEO of the nrl and look at all the disruptions, cheatings, bad press, etc the code gets.

A ceo of any business with that much bad press, poor returns (crowds), etc would be fired.

Surely the nrl's ceo has to go rather than just blame everyone but himself.

He's proven he's not up to the task.
Agreed GE.
But the tail wags the dog with that organisation.
Using the term loosely...

Saw this little snippet in Fitz Files today. Mind boggling that he is lunching with those Melbourne grubs to curry favour. I hope he took 3 players from all 16 clubs to lunch to seek their "approval". Equally as funny is he thinks Cooper Cronk is smart because he wants to know if a proposed rule change has been properly thought through and likely to be demonstrably successful. News flash for you Turd, that sort of smarts is possessed by 90% of the rugby league watching population. - we constantly ask ourselves the same thing.

Cooper Cronk MBA - CEO of the NRL - LMFAO. - next level thinker

TFF did a little light palling around with Todd Greenberg at an event in Melbourne on Monday, and was suitably impressed on a number of things – none more than when he told me that on the following day the NRL would be announcing its commitment to support the Uluru Statement from the Heart to give the First People a voice on matters of the moment that affect them.
Soon enough, though, the conversation turned to the current crop of footballers and just who was shining through.
When I mentioned that he should groom the retiring Cooper Cronk to one day take over his own job – he’s got the smarts, the resume, the respect of the whole league community – Greenberg said he couldn’t agree more, and mentioned that he’d offered to put him through a MBA on the condition that he come to work for the NRL. He’d first realised, he said, just what level Cronk operated on a few years ago when he had taken Cronk, Cameron Smith and Billy Slater to dinner to seek their support for some rule changes the NRL wanted. Greenberg explained the changes over the main course and both Smith and Slater expressed immediate enthusiasm.
Not Cronk.
Instead, he leant back in his chair, mulled it over and then said, “That sounds fine, Todd, but how will this affect the game overall? And how will you measure whether or not the rule change is successful?”
This time it was Greenberg who leaned back.
“He thinks at another level,” he says simply, “strategically. He’d be wonderful in the NRL.”

Saw this little snippet in Fitz Files today. Mind boggling that he is lunching with those Melbourne grubs to curry favour. I hope he took 3 players from all 16 clubs to lunch to seek their "approval". Equally as funny is he thinks Cooper Cronk is smart because he wants to know if a proposed rule change has been properly thought through and likely to be demonstrably successful. News flash for you Turd, that sort of smarts is possessed by 90% of the rugby league watching population. - we constantly ask ourselves the same thing.

Cooper Cronk MBA - CEO of the NRL - LMFAO. - next level thinker

TFF did a little light palling around with Todd Greenberg at an event in Melbourne on Monday, and was suitably impressed on a number of things – none more than when he told me that on the following day the NRL would be announcing its commitment to support the Uluru Statement from the Heart to give the First People a voice on matters of the moment that affect them.
Soon enough, though, the conversation turned to the current crop of footballers and just who was shining through.
When I mentioned that he should groom the retiring Cooper Cronk to one day take over his own job – he’s got the smarts, the resume, the respect of the whole league community – Greenberg said he couldn’t agree more, and mentioned that he’d offered to put him through a MBA on the condition that he come to work for the NRL. He’d first realised, he said, just what level Cronk operated on a few years ago when he had taken Cronk, Cameron Smith and Billy Slater to dinner to seek their support for some rule changes the NRL wanted. Greenberg explained the changes over the main course and both Smith and Slater expressed immediate enthusiasm.
Not Cronk.
Instead, he leant back in his chair, mulled it over and then said, “That sounds fine, Todd, but how will this affect the game overall? And how will you measure whether or not the rule change is successful?”
This time it was Greenberg who leaned back.
“He thinks at another level,” he says simply, “strategically. He’d be wonderful in the NRL.”

There are many things that are so obviously wrong about this puff piece, but I will say two things:

1. Don't you need a Bachelor's degree before you can do an MBA? So Cooper would already looking at 5 years of tertiary education paid for by the NRL.

2. Did anyone ever see Cronk's now defunct website? He doesn't exactly come across as a bastion of common sense and reason.

http://the81stminute.com/2017/05/re...nd-downright-odd-quotes-from-the-man-himself/

The real problem is NewsLTD. Greenburg is just a puppet of this powerful propaganda based behemoth. Unfortunately, unlike the AFL, we have been enmeshed in their insidious web for two decades (don't believe we ever escaped its control) and its not just destroying Manly its destroying the game. One only has to look at the country and junior leagues to recognise the poison that is killing off Rugby League in NSW in particular. Yes Greenberg is duplicitous, biased, knee jerking and downright sneaky, but he is just the head of the infection.

This photo of Greenberg ....

Todd.png

... reminded me of this guy

Dr Evil.jpg

Can't wait to hear it's explanation of this.
He'll throw the refs under the proverbial but how much responsibility will it take upon itself.
I think we all know the answer...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12