Greenburg next nrl ceo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can someone make my day complete by posting that awful picture of him that crops up on this forum from time to time. I want to think even worse of him than I do now.

The only consolation I can draw from all of this is that the ARL Commission/NRL CEO's position has about as much tenure as an aussie ISIS fighter.
Toddy has nowhere to hide now when the $hit hits the fan

Wonder if Todd would approve the two week rehab clinic that he sent Barba to, for Liam Knight. Liam could be back playing in round 5.
He went for an hour or so and left and never went back. So he could send him now and Liam could play this weekend.

Can someone make my day complete by posting that awful picture of him that crops up on this forum from time to time. I want to think even worse of him than I do now.

Vda0PpjuDRt_a6hONU06QJvEjNxiFaq-RpKkGea1AePtV8gGoNLESerYeL8kjnpSqqqcDLGOGXKvGBeUHpGLRgjxbI863fGXYrqToEZ-qCZmjWCP9vQYKmPbt__-Wi5O0xeRs2XTb0RIVOBwNaDUs8VDTnHgmWsiuGwG3wTvZOZhtI5Hww=w485-h303-nc

Pucker up :*

The scary thing is that they think that's the best they can do.

Oh well Dogs fans and Raelene/ De$ will be besides themselves now, no need to worry about a thing Uncle Toddy will fix it all.

Negative - he got the job
Positive - the sooner he starts the sooner he's gone after sht goes down one too many times (going from his predecessors)

Can't wait to see what moronic stuff he comes up with.

Mind you, if he does succeed by making the right calls then good for him. But he already knows how to use his tongue to talk bullsht so expectations aren't high.

I love this perception that the fans and game will think this is a good decision. This is the biggest myth on rugby league, the funny thing is even dogs fans I know think he's a tool. He's a politician plain and simple. He's completely uninterested in anything except Todd Greenburg.

I love this perception that the fans and game will think this is a good decision. This is the biggest myth on rugby league, the funny thing is even dogs fans I know think he's a tool. He's a politician plain and simple. He's completely uninterested in anything except Todd Greenburg.
Like those other (widely publicised in the media but disavowed by nearly everyone else accepting Squall supporters) myths, like Cameron Smith and Billy Slater are clean players.

Like those other (widely publicised in the media but disavowed by nearly everyone else accepting Squall supporters) myths, like Cameron Smith and Billy Slater are clean players.
Don't get me started on that! Great players no doubt, but clean? Wtf!?! It's like this myth that Thurston is an allround good sport!

Genuine question, besides being the head of the dogs when they poached De$ and generally being a knob why else does everyone hate Todd Greenturd? Just curious if I've missed something.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6