Greg Eastwood to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah it's interesting that Chief came on here to make more enemies.

He seems to have enough on one eyed eel.

He was on here baiting people up when the Foran contract scandal hit. He obviously copped a bit back and he almost cried. He's happy to dish it out but couldn't cope with anything in return.

As a self-professed troll, I'm wondering what you think of the intelligence of the 1EE posters and Eels fans generally?
HAHAHAHAHAH mate, what can I say except no sign of intelligent life whatsoever. When they missed out on Hiku and were all having a cry, I remember one of them actually saying players on the market should want to sign with them to play under BA. They also all refuse to think they are anything other than a top 8 even top 4 team. You'd think after years of non stop failure they'd be a little more skeptical.

Yeah it's interesting that Chief came on here to make more enemies.

He seems to have enough on one eyed eel.

He was on here baiting people up when the Foran contract scandal hit. He obviously copped a bit back and he almost cried. He's happy to dish it out but couldn't cope with anything in return.
Guys its really offensive calling me an Eels supporter can't youse just insult my family, looks, race or religion instead?

Ok, see you next week
29717368-A-cartoon-man-has-a-big-yawn-in-the-morning-as-he-wakes-up--Stock-Vector.jpg

We bad our work Xmas party on Friday, it was fancy dress and the theme was the 80s. I went in an Eel T-shirt.

I actually think greg Eastwood would be a decent buy, bring him off the bench and send him at backs and tired forwards late in halves similar to the way Parcell will be used. Cordner is going to newcastle or staying at roosters.

8.Trbojevic
9.Koroisau
10.Taupau
11.Myles
12.Brown
13.Knight

14.Parcell
15.Lussick
16.Klemmer
17.Eastwood

Eastwood is the only real player we could target for a second rower/lock in 2016, there is no one else I think is worth signing.

I actually think greg Eastwood would be a decent buy, bring him off the bench and send him at backs and tired forwards late in halves similar to the way Parcell will be used. Cordner is going to newcastle or staying at roosters.

8.Trbojevic
9.Koroisau
10.Taupau
11.Myles
12.Brown
13.Knight

14.Parcell
15.Lussick
16.Klemmer
17.Eastwood

Eastwood is the only real player we could target for a second rower/lock in 2016, there is no one else I think is worth signing.

Oh and there is Elijah Taylor

The Tamou talk has gone very quiet. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in our colours next year. Could then move Myles or Jake T into the back row to smash people from there...

I had a peek at the link but it really is scraping the barrel reading their comments.
I did it once before and lasted about 2 mins, that was when they were bagging out choc. It was good for a laugh but I feel dirty just looking at their miserable forum.
Although if they miss the eight again, I might have another peek early September.

why wait until then?
they will most likely be out of contention late july/early august!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6