Ground Announcement at 3pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
$2.5-Million when they are going to spend more than $1-Billion on sporting grounds in the west.
Big deal! What will that pay for? A couple of new coffee carts?
Politicians are not serious about creating a modern stadium on the northside of Sydney. Patching up Brookie is not the answer.
Sadly you are 100% right.

Are you also on the ground throwing a boomerang with steve and walking around the hill selling fresh peanuts?
Those were the days.

I sold cornettos for one game in about 1982. Terrible job. Hard to watch the game while trying to flog the ice creams at twice the price of shops.

My mate got busted for selling lemonade and cola cans out of the esky box (worn at the waist with a strap going over one's head). He had bought them at a supermarket for about 80c and was getting $1.50 for them.

The bloke who had the concession kept most of the money. I was about 13 years old.

Last edited:
Our stadium is one of the ****test in the comp. Sitting in the family hill has the ****test view especially if ur sitting at the bottom of it. And you got to pay like double to go sit on the seats with a good view. The most annoying thing is the titans who have halve the number of members and fans than us have one of the best stadiums in the comp. How does that work?
I love Brooky. Always have. Always will. So many good memories.

Are you also on the ground throwing a boomerang with steve and walking around the hill selling fresh peanuts?

Wish i was there today
Those were the days, steve was a good friend of my family. i used to sit front row in the southern stand and help throw the shredded newspaper from garbage bags every time manly
scored.

Was that the little guy with a missing hand? He used to say peanuts in the shell or sugar coated 20 cents peanuts
I don't remember the missing hand part. I do remember the man of Southern European origin that used to sell the peanuts (I think he was the peanuts man).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4