Gun violence in USA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
An 18-year-old gunman killed 18 young children, and three adults, at an elementary school in Texas, in the deadliest US school shooting in years.

WTF ???

Why the fck do we need to carry guns ?

Stop the public sale of guns and we stop the shootings

Weak Government leaders are responsible for these killing and not the 18 year old gunman

An 18-year-old gunman killed 18 young children, and three adults, at an elementary school in Texas, in the deadliest US school shooting in years.

WTF ???

Why the fck do we need to carry guns ?

Stop the public sale of guns and we stop the shootings

Weak Government leaders are responsible for these killing and not the 18 year old gunman
The video of Kerr's outburst (it was suposed to be a pre-game playoff presser) is clear enough Bozo, the US Senate won't pass a law requiring background checks before people can buy a gun. Background checks won't solve the problem but they'd probably help!
Why won't they pass the law? The gun lobby in the USA (NRA) is massively powerful, in effect 'buying' candidates with their huge campaign contributions.
As for outlawing or even tightening rules around gun ownership the way Howard did here after Port Arthur - they have the right to guns in their constitution so it would be harder to change that.

Whilst Steve Kerry’s presser was emotive,what’s it going to do?As said by probably most Australian’s,what will background checks do?You could have a clean history of no mental health issues then one day lose your s**t and go out and buy a gun.Thank goodness the government took action here in Australia after Port Arthur

I’m glad you started this thread @SeaEagleRock8 . I am, and have always been anti-guns.
Of course the Republican senator comes on with his thoughts and prayers, then proceeds to blame mental health. Not one word about gun reform. The NRA have already given him his narrative to spruik.
You just know it’ll be crocodile tears, more thoughts and prayers, then nothing will change.

Background checks perspective
It takes a moment of insanity for a sane person to lose his sanity and pull the trigger

No trigger no deaths

No guns no gun battles

The public do not need guns .It is not a necessity

Are, but therein lies the rub.

You say, reasonably, that the public don't need guns.

However, the birth of the American nation was taken by the "public" with guns from a tyrannical foreign sovereign.

It was for this reason, the public's ability to fight against dictatorial and oppressive rule, that the .. "right to carry arms" .. was entrenched in the US Constitution.

So, you say that was then, the olden days, things are different now ...

The people of Russia may disagree.

89354C7D-5165-4618-B1AE-2A86AC0943C1.jpeg

Are, but therein lies the rub.

You say, reasonably, that the public don't need guns.

However, the birth of the American nation was taken by the "public" with guns from a tyrannical foreign sovereign.

It was for this reason, the public's ability to fight against dictatorial and oppressive rule, that the .. "right to carry arms" .. was entrenched in the US Constitution.

So, you say that was then, the olden days, things are different now ...

The people of Russia may disagree.
I just think after many, many years from the stone age years Humanity would be more civilized and not need to carry clubs and guns in public

I just think after many, many years from the stone age years Humanity would be more civilized and not need to carry clubs and guns in public

Yeah, the people of north Korea are still waiting for that enlightened era .

One Seppo ex-official believes that the solution is more guns. Stating that the solution is to put armed security guards in every school. This is probably the mindset of many in that country.

It’ll never change over there , ever.

In fact it’ll just get worse.

The gun lobby are way way too powerful

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4