Habib gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I live in Berala near Lidcombe. I spend a lot of my time at a little Turkish affair called Zayafet in Berala's main street. Best coffee I've come across and their tabouli and falafel I would die for. Great little family business and increasingly popular. Part alfresco and a lot of us retired old farts often gather there in the middle of the day to discuss how we would change the World and our latest medical issues...like most old farts do when they've retired
That's not too far. Turks and coffee - potent combo!

Laytani on the Hume Hwy in Enfield is really good. The woman who owns it is always ripping in to her staff. She's quite funny but more importantly great food.

Hurlstone Park for sweets too if you want your baklava and that kind of gear.

My wifes family live in Croydon Park so I've eaten at a lot of the joints around there.

See you Chief. Get the impression you wish your eels were more like Manly in a lot of ways.
Seems parra has bench marked themselves against Manly in a lot of ways as well. May even think after Arthur fails again in 2016 you will make a play for 2V to coach. Gee unfortunately that is a believable possibility isn't it.? Not saying 2V would except. Seems Parra is becoming the western suburbs chapter of the Eagles.
Not sure on your Lebanese persona (not that I mind a good kebab though! )this time around though?
Thinks that approach would be more effective in the kennel? hey they are in fact your biggest competitor in getting that western suburbs Manly franchise with Dessie and co.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6