Half options dwindling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we buy good young talent in any position we can't go wrong. Even if that talents not in the halves. Mamo be a good young buy, he isn't getting a run at the knights an he is certainly NRL standard get him.

Hell Laurie Daley was a centre forced to play in the halves. Fitler and Lewis Locks who all done pretty well in the halves. Toov's and John's will manufacture the halves. But lets get some young quality and not pay overs for crap.

For example Tuivasa Sheck said have cost the Warriors $800. Hell I read we offered Hodkinson $750 but he's knocked us back and going to stay with the dogs for $600. At 750 800 sort of money id prefer Sheck over Hodkinson anyway. Play him at 5/8 or look at Snake moving to 7 but have an attacking runner of the ball.

Personally I like Albert Kelly if that foot of his is good, which I thought it was stuffed and that was the reason the Titans let him go last year?

Some Pommy half if he is an organizer yer lets give him a go.

Mitch Cornish, Josh McCrone both would be handy pick ups. Forget how they play at the raiders. I'd back Toov's and John's to give them simple assignments but both can stear a team around the paddock.

LIttlejohn similarly had some simple assignements last year, but he did more then just do enough and get a kick away on the left. He had a couple of sensational running plays. And if he gives 110 per cent I couldn't care if he has some things to learn.

But the sky isn't falling in and we don't need to go and spend massive dollars on rubbish.

That's exactly what we would be doing buying hodko or mc crone. Cheap rubbish is still rubbish.

I have no idea what we are going to end up with. Kelly back to sharks, not keen on us.

This blokes probably happy and content in England but the guy who I really thought got shafted to English super league is Luke Walsh.

Don't watch Esl to know what his form is like, but as an organising half leading a team around the paddock.

He is a known commodity.

If we buy good young talent in any position we can't go wrong. Even if that talents not in the halves. Mamo be a good young buy, he isn't getting a run at the knights an he is certainly NRL standard get him.

Hell Laurie Daley was a centre forced to play in the halves. Fitler and Lewis Locks who all done pretty well in the halves. Toov's and John's will manufacture the halves. But lets get some young quality and not pay overs for crap.

For example Tuivasa Sheck said have cost the Warriors $800. Hell I read we offered Hodkinson $750 but he's knocked us back and going to stay with the dogs for $600. At 750 800 sort of money id prefer Sheck over Hodkinson anyway. Play him at 5/8 or look at Snake moving to 7 but have an attacking runner of the ball.

Personally I like Albert Kelly if that foot of his is good, which I thought it was stuffed and that was the reason the Titans let him go last year?

Some Pommy half if he is an organizer yer lets give him a go.

Mitch Cornish, Josh McCrone both would be handy pick ups. Forget how they play at the raiders. I'd back Toov's and John's to give them simple assignments but both can stear a team around the paddock.

LIttlejohn similarly had some simple assignements last year, but he did more then just do enough and get a kick away on the left. He had a couple of sensational running plays. And if he gives 110 per cent I couldn't care if he has some things to learn.

But the sky isn't falling in and we don't need to go and spend massive dollars on rubbish.
Take it one step further - Ruben Wiki going from centres to prop. Maybe get Killer to keep piling on the kgs and he can play front row next year...

Chad Townsend would be worth a look. Going well with the Warriors, but reportedly may return to Sydney as his partners mother has cancer. Doesn't appear to a d*** like Carney or a grub like Maloney and cheaper than either I would think. Partner him with Elgey (for the right price) or, alternatively, play Mateo or Lyon at 5/8 next year while our 20's half, Riley Travers, has a year in NSW Cup to develop further with an eye to blooding him late 2016 or start of 2017.

I hear Jack **** is looking for a move, but decided against Manly based on what Twatnow told him!

Bozo is an international half, i hope he is not the signing management are talking about.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4